Something White & Sparkly, and Something Black & Shiny. *PICS*!!!

missisa07

O.G.
Jun 1, 2007
Okay, so I know in my other thread here:
http://forum.purseblog.com/chanel/n...t-206175.html?highlight=metallic+wallet+chain

I said I would be done with my 2007 purchases.. Well, you all know how that goes. :graucho:

Dsc03835.png

Dsc03837.png

Dsc03877.png

Thanks again jadacee & pinkcaviar!!!

I wish I could get the ULTRA ring too, but it's so darn expensive! It's almost to the point where I would rather just get another J12 in black with that money lol.

oh my my my!!!!!

Gosh, you did FANTASTICALLY :biggrin:

Such beautiful items. Did you happen to see how much the ring was btw. I have another 31 days to wait for my J12 lol, so I will live through yours until then :biggrin:

Congrats, you are so lucky :smile:

oh my my my!!!!!

Gosh, you did FANTASTICALLY :biggrin:

Such beautiful items. Did you happen to see how much the ring was btw. I have another 31 days to wait for my J12 lol, so I will live through yours until then :biggrin:

Congrats, you are so lucky :smile:
Thanks guys. You know, I don't remember exact prices. I know the rings I saw were at least 3k. I don't want to say prices because I can't really remember between the ones with/without diamonds, and the single vs/ double band...

[email protected]
^You can email her if you'd like, she's my SA at Chanel Fine Jewelry. Very nice.

The price for the J12 in Hawaii is $4,800 while the mainland price is something like $5,250 (although some department stores may give you 10% off). I would have saved about $200 by doing the 10% off no tax from the mainland, but I kind of wanted to establish a relationship with Chanel Fine Jewelry SA and wanted to get it immediately. I also wanted to get the links taken off immediately for free.

Anyhow, my point was (lol) that perhaps the Ultra rings are cheaper if you order through Hawaii as well?