Something White & Sparkly, and Something Black & Shiny. *PICS*!!!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. & something black & shiny.
    My black patent jumbo that I got for $1,970 !!!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

3. oh my gosh, they're both STUNNING!!

4. Wow, I am speechless, Congrats!

5. ^Thank you! I'm all done with Christmas for myself. Now it's time to start buying for others! :sweatdrop:

6. You have such great taste! Just gorgeous, I love your Jumbo and Watch! :girlsigh:

Congrats, I love your collection!

7. Gorgeous! Love the J12!

8. Thanks again jadacee & pinkcaviar!!!

I wish I could get the ULTRA ring too, but it's so darn expensive! It's almost to the point where I would rather just get another J12 in black with that money lol.

9. Speechless is right lol!!! Good for you!!..They are lovely!!!

10. :drool::drool:Stunning! Love them both!

11. Thanks Emmy and Robbins65! Damn I just realized that the 0, 15, 30, 45 outside dial wasn't twisted to position when I took the pictures lol. Oh well.

12. ^^
    LOL - I was too stunned by the beauty of the j12 that I wouldn't have noticed if you hadn'y said so!

13. oh my my my!!!!!

Gosh, you did FANTASTICALLY :biggrin:

Such beautiful items. Did you happen to see how much the ring was btw. I have another 31 days to wait for my J12 lol, so I will live through yours until then :biggrin:

Congrats, you are so lucky :smile:

14. Thanks guys. You know, I don't remember exact prices. I know the rings I saw were at least 3k. I don't want to say prices because I can't really remember between the ones with/without diamonds, and the single vs/ double band...

betty.mori@chanelusa.com
    ^You can email her if you'd like, she's my SA at Chanel Fine Jewelry. Very nice.

The price for the J12 in Hawaii is $4,800 while the mainland price is something like $5,250 (although some department stores may give you 10% off). I would have saved about $200 by doing the 10% off no tax from the mainland, but I kind of wanted to establish a relationship with Chanel Fine Jewelry SA and wanted to get it immediately. I also wanted to get the links taken off immediately for free.

Anyhow, my point was (lol) that perhaps the Ultra rings are cheaper if you order through Hawaii as well?