Something Vintage...

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Gorgeous bag it looks great on you!!!

2. She looks great on you Evy! You are so cute!

3. Gorgeous bag and what a great price you got her. Congrats to you.

4. <--------------Love's it!

That is one well cared for bag! The auction pictures do show the true beauty and condition of this bag! I've also seen the same "type" of limited edition bag done with the blue suede accents in different styles! I do love the one you purchased though...looks like a true "classic!" Great price! Great Bag!

Enjoy!!!

5. Nice bag! :tup:

6. REALLY cute and it looks great on you! Enjoy that beauty!:tup:

7. Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I was sooooooooooooooo watching that on eBay!!! I missed the auction! AT least someone deserving got it!!! And a fellow TPF'r! Woo hoo! You go girl!

8. Thank you :heart:

Aw, thank you Amie :smile:

I know! I was shocked the bidding went that low. I was literally sitting there watching the seconds go by and then I won :yahoo:

9. Yeah, I know pictures are kinda of crappy :P Stupid Sidekick LX camera :sweatdrop:
    She looks quite vintage and I really like her :heart:

:heart: Thanks!

I almost missed it too! Lucky I happened to be checking my e-mail and I saw the reminder. Yay!
    If it didn't win it, I was hoping it would go to a TPF er too :tup:
    She is quite lovely :heart:

10. That's adorable, I remember you posting about it. I love it! Congrats, so glad it finally got there!

11. I love the vintage signature line. I had a few pieces that I ended up selling on eBay. I really regret it!

I used to have that bag in blue!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

12. Those are lovely Lynzbyz! That's too bad you sold them. I love the double belted look. I think this is a good reason why I will probably never sell my bags if I get bored of them because I remind myself why I fell in love with them in the first place. Eventually, I'll get back to them if I haven't been using them for awhile.

Newer bags aren't all that more 'stylish' than the older ones as indicated here.

13. SOOOOO cute, it looks wonderful on ya! :tup:

14. I love those moments!! It's so exciting and thrilling. hee hee
    Love the bag, congrats!

15. OMG! I love that satchel! I am totally a satchel girl and that is fabulous!