Something Vintage...

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. :popcorn::beach:

2. Vintage Signature Satchel!!!

She is finally here!!!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

3. Oh that is super cute! I love it!

4. oh yeah I forgot you posted about that before I love that bag it really looks good on you TDF.:yahoo::woohoo::drool:

5. More pics...

Attached Files:

6. Oh, you were so right on! :tup:

7. thanks , It reminded me of one of my bags , very nice bag , I love the color of the leather

8. Congratulations!!! You finally got the 2004 Limited Edition siggy satchel. So, btw, that seller said he wanted it for his wife, I guess you said, "No," eh? I bet the seller probably thought he could sell it for more and tried to change his mind. I am glad you got it and sealed the deal.

9. I love that!! Looksvery roomy and love the outside pocket. Congrats!

10. I know right?
    In retrospect, I am thinking he had Seller's remorse :rolleyes:
    I had to tell him that it was a gift and that if the recipient did not like it, I would sell it back to him... Only, the recipient LOVES her :nuts: and she is staying here in SF :heart:

11. Yeah, I doubt if you're ever going to say, "Ah geez, I didn't really feel like I want this beautiful limited edition 2004 vintage bag anyway for that great price."

Congratulations!!! It's a terrific bag and many of the older styles surpass the newer ones even. Since checking out www.leftfield.org website and seeing some older drilldowns, I have come to really love many of the older bags I've never seen IRL--like the calfhair Delphine! :nuts:

12. I think I remember you posting about how you had one this! Glad you love it! It looks great! Congrats!

13. Thank you for all the nice comments, ladies :smile:

I really love this satchel :heart:

14. I missed the reveal! Nice Vintage Bag! :yes: