Something unbeliev

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rolexian

LV & Rolex LerVer
Sep 22, 2006
Hello...I received an email today by a person. The story he told was unbelievable,and I always believe things that sound unbelievable ARE unbelievable.

I quote from them "We are the manual workshop that can make Hermes handbags designed by retired craftsman(Birkin/Kelly/JPG etc). We import the leathers from Europe and manufacture here. These bags come with the Hermes dustbags, the orange box, ribbon, Hermes Receipt and rain protection. I offer single order as well as wholesale. If you like, i can provide dropship sale service as well."

He added a link..so i went to check it out. I believe these are fakes...anyone?

http://www.picturetrail.com/hermes2007

S'Mom

Resistance is Futile
O.G.
Apr 8, 2006
Well, an authentic Hermes bag would be made by...........Hermes.

isus

tommye48
Sep 1, 2006
I can't imagine a retired Hermes craftsman making something that looks like THAT:yucky:

Neeya

Jan 2, 2007
Who ever is running that site has ripped one of the tPF girl's images :wtf: Scroll down in the left sidebar of the 'hermes leather' thing.

Feb 17, 2007
This is the exact reason that I can't make myself purchase a bag from a reseller....too much money...when there are people who can manufacture even the bags they come in!!

Chopin

Feb 24, 2007
Who ever is running that site has ripped one of the tPF girl's images :wtf: Scroll down in the left sidebar of the 'hermes leather' thing.

OMG Neeya. I see what you mean. I think I recognize one of the pics. Someone should contact the site....

EWWW.

merika

Wol
O.G.
Nov 1, 2006
This is too funny! Fine, a retired H craftsman might decide to make a bag that looks like an original...but why the H boxes and the receipts then? Did the CEO of H also retire and come to work for this guy?

jag

O.G.
Jan 18, 2006
Michigan
In the future, please post all questions regarding authenticity in the Authenticate This Hermes thread. Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.