Something that may be of interest to Coach fans in the UK!

Halzer

Hooked on Classics!
O.G.
Mar 11, 2007
I'm a huge Coach fan and currently have six bags. However buying Coach isn't that easy to buy here, as there is only one flagship store in central London with a smaller store in a mall in west London.

However, I have found out that Coach have been in talks with John Lewis and its seems that, if all goes well, Coach bags could soon be on sale in all John Lewis department stores!

I can't wait as then it will be so much easier for me to get my Coach fix, especially if they are sold on the John Lewis website too.

I don't know how many other UK Coach fans are out there, but hopefully this news will be of interest to someone.

:biggrin:

That's good to know. The last time I was in London I meant to make the pilgrimage to Westfield, but it was too much of a mission. John Lewis would be great, it's much easier for me to get to Oxford St than Shepherds Bush.

Thanks for posting.

I understand the boutique has a sale at the moment, have to been able to see what they have or what the prices are like? I'm always interested in what's going on the 'other side of the pond' lol

glad to hear the news about John Lewis. Just purchased my first coach a graphite sophia on ebay - absolutely gorgeous - now hooked and looking for an aubergine lindsey!

Absolutely impossible to get coach in the uk unless you get to a couple of shops in london, import duties from the USA add about another 25% - so not cheap.

There is a coach outlet shop now at Bicester village but everytime I have been there is has been special purchase type stuff - plastic and canvas - no gathered leather and nothing like the goods on the wesite. Any idea if the london shops stock the same stuff as the coach.com?

Nope - looks like Coach in the UK is still limited to London and the outlet at Bicester Village... (But given that my local John Lewis sells bags ranging from Radley to Mulberry, Coach would probably fit right in...)

Can I ask what do they sell at the outlet and what are the prices there?

Can I ask what do they sell at the outlet and what are the prices there?

I've never been to Bicester Village (though have been past it - keep thinking I should make a trip one of these days). However I just called the outlet to ask if they had any Saffiano deletes, and no luck (and doesn't sound like they expect any anytime soon). No Legacy either. They do have the Park collection though - according to the SA they mainly have MFF items with some very old FP stuff.

I didn't ask about price but if it's similar to what I saw in La Vallee Village (Paris) earlier this year then it's not going to be that great... :sad:

Nope - looks like Coach in the UK is still limited to London and the outlet at Bicester Village... (But given that my local John Lewis sells bags ranging from Radley to Mulberry, Coach would probably fit right in...)

ITA Coach would definatley be a fit for JL. Hopefully, one day....

I've never been to Bicester Village (though have been past it - keep thinking I should make a trip one of these days). However I just called the outlet to ask if they had any Saffiano deletes, and no luck (and doesn't sound like they expect any anytime soon). No Legacy either. They do have the Park collection though - according to the SA they mainly have MFF items with some very old FP stuff.

I didn't ask about price but if it's similar to what I saw in La Vallee Village (Paris) earlier this year then it's not going to be that great... :sad:

I must take a ride out to BV the next time I visit London.

glad to hear the news about John Lewis. Just purchased my first coach a graphite sophia on ebay - absolutely gorgeous - now hooked and looking for an aubergine lindsey!

Absolutely impossible to get coach in the uk unless you get to a couple of shops in london, import duties from the USA add about another 25% - so not cheap.

There is a coach outlet shop now at Bicester village but everytime I have been there is has been special purchase type stuff - plastic and canvas - no gathered leather and nothing like the goods on the wesite. Any idea if the london shops stock the same stuff as the coach.com?
My sIster lives in London I took her Aubergine Linsey last Christmas as I had brought one at Mall of Millenia in the summer while she was visiting me and she always wants what I have she said bags at Westfield Mall are double price of here just recently I took her another bag and have one for her for Christmas when I visit I got her hooked .