something that made me smile =)

1. my boyfriend, one of his friends and i were walking around Best Buy yesterday, and my boyfriend says, "you know, you could have bought a 50 in plasma tv for the price of your chanel." and of course, i couldn't really think of anything smart to say back. :sad: but my guy friend says back to him, "you know, that tv will be obsolete in 10 years, but her chanel will still be in style."

i could have hugged him. we need more men like him in this world. just wanted to share! ;)

2. Wow, that is a great comeback! I need to remember that the next time it comes up! Kudos to your friend! ;) I wonder if Megs would use this on Vlad next time he talks about the prices of handbags and compare them to computers. :graucho:

3. :wtf: so true, but so unexpected for a guy friend! keep that one around! :yes:

4. how sweet was that of a guy to say. so very true too.

5. Is your guy/ friend single? I am sure that a lot of girls here would appreciate his understanding:roflmfao: :roflmfao:

6. what a nice friend, is he single? :roflmfao:

7. Ha ha - that so funny LOL!

8. Haha that is like one in million...most men don't understand.

9. That's cute! go him!

10. too cute, he is a keeper ...lol

11. Hehe, that sounds like something my BF would say. Sweet guy friend you have there!

12. Awwww, that is so cute! I didn't know guys could be like that.

13. Haha, great answer! Good for the guy friend for sticking up for you.

14. Wow! What a great guy friend! I would've thought he would agree with you bf

15. aww that's so cute

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice