Something that brighten my day (Small reveal, and first here ya me!!)

Jun 25, 2012
So I was having a not so great day at work earlier today when my mail lady showed up with this lil ol package for me. :cool:

2012-07-25112435-1.jpg

Yay my Rivale finally came in!!!!

2012-07-25113701.jpg

Alas, it was only a short but sweet fling with us. She was a tad too small for my taste, we agreed she to part ways. So I went to the H store in SF and found this lovely lady.

IMG_20120726_163932.jpg

She's a great fit!!!! Now my question to all you lovely TPF's. She needs a stacking friend. Waht color wil compliment her Orange glow. I saw a Kelly Green and it caught my eyes.

Voting for blue electric^^

I like bright blues w/ bright oranges, greens with purples, pinks/blues/purples with browns, black with iris/BE, lastly black with red/white

HTH^

Yay my Rivale finally came in!!!!

2012-07-25113701.jpg

Alas, it was only a short but sweet fling with us. She was a tad too small for my taste, we agreed she to part ways. So I went to the H store in SF and found this lovely lady.

IMG_20120726_163932.jpg

She's a great fit!!!! Now my question to all you lovely TPF's. She needs a stacking friend. Waht color wil compliment her Orange glow. I saw a Kelly Green and it caught my eyes.

Voting for blue electric^^

I like bright blues w/ bright oranges, greens with purples, pinks/blues/purples with browns, black with iris/BE, lastly black with red/white

HTH^

oooh good thinking. My color scheme I typically tend to wear a lot of greys and Black (like my Black PHW CDC) so a def bust of color on my wrist will def be eye catching. Thanks for the input!!!

Blues and Reds seem be great color combos. Ooooh a Clic Clac sounds like an awesome idea too!!. Ok so maybe two lil purchases next time I go to the H store in SF. Loving the input. Thanks everyone!!!!