Something Teeny Tiny...

1. Neiman Marcus
    Dismiss Notice
  1. I bought this little cutie from a trusted reseller who called it a Vespa but I thought a Vespa was something else... any ideas? This little girl is itty bitty - fits in my palm...

Vespa1wtmk.jpg Vespa2wtmk.jpg Vespa3wtmk.jpg
  2. How sweet....and lovely. Yes, it's a Vespa.....do you have a Birkin? Try tying it to the front.....say from one of the handles. Let it dangle....it's a pretty little accessory for your bags.

Congratulations! What a great color!

3. Love it but it looks nothing like my vespa, mine has the chaine dancre going thru it as a closing strap maybe im wrong .... shopmom ,hg anyone have any ideas...:confused1:

4. They're both called Vespas. This one is a Vespa pouch. Cute li'l thing, aint it? Ninja Sue needs one. Probably the only thing smaller than her on this subforum.

Hehe, you know I love you Sue!!!:flowers:

5. Learned a little something on this thread!

6. Aww, Ms Twilly, that's too cute! Love the vert anis colour too. Congrats!

7. oh, i have seen it in orange and green,so cute but so darn expensive! 600+?

8. That's adorable....I do have a Vespa but it's the one with the chain that I use at work to carry all my work-type things.....measuring tape, pens, walkie-talkie...that kinda stuff. Ms. Twilly, your's is really lovely!!!!

9. This would be great to hold car keys!

10. i remember when you got it not so long ago. you were kind of "awe shucks" about carrying it. and didn't a friendly baker or some such and your local bread shop recognize it for what it was? look at you now!

11. It's Totally Cute!

12. I LOVE IT!!!:nuts: Congratulaions!!!:nuts:

13. that's too cute ms. twilly!

14. It's darling - love the color too.

15. Thanks everyone!! I thought it would be very sweet for a spring outfit when just keys, cell and cash or CC are called for - heck, maybe I can even get a lipstick in there! Perhaps soon it will adorn a Birkin :yes:
    Regarding the cost - I'm happy to report that I paid considerably less than $600! Yay!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice