Something Teeny Tiny...

Ms. Twilly

Orangina
O.G.
Aug 4, 2006
I bought this little cutie from a trusted reseller who called it a Vespa but I thought a Vespa was something else... any ideas? This little girl is itty bitty - fits in my palm...

Attachments

• Vespa1wtmk.jpg
    Vespa1wtmk.jpg
    76.6 KB · Views: 90
  • Vespa2wtmk.jpg
    Vespa2wtmk.jpg
    67.6 KB · Views: 65
  • Vespa3wtmk.jpg
    Vespa3wtmk.jpg
    58.1 KB · Views: 55
How sweet....and lovely. Yes, it's a Vespa.....do you have a Birkin? Try tying it to the front.....say from one of the handles. Let it dangle....it's a pretty little accessory for your bags.

Congratulations! What a great color!

They're both called Vespas. This one is a Vespa pouch. Cute li'l thing, aint it? Ninja Sue needs one. Probably the only thing smaller than her on this subforum.

Hehe, you know I love you Sue!!!:flowers:

That's adorable....I do have a Vespa but it's the one with the chain that I use at work to carry all my work-type things.....measuring tape, pens, walkie-talkie...that kinda stuff. Ms. Twilly, your's is really lovely!!!!

That's adorable....I do have a Vespa but it's the one with the chain that I use at work to carry all my work-type things.....measuring tape, pens, walkie-talkie...that kinda stuff. Ms. Twilly, your's is really lovely!!!!

i remember when you got it not so long ago. you were kind of "awe shucks" about carrying it. and didn't a friendly baker or some such and your local bread shop recognize it for what it was? look at you now!

Thanks everyone!! I thought it would be very sweet for a spring outfit when just keys, cell and cash or CC are called for - heck, maybe I can even get a lipstick in there! Perhaps soon it will adorn a Birkin :yes:
Regarding the cost - I'm happy to report that I paid considerably less than $600! Yay!