Something sweet to warm this cold day

new2mulbs said:
Hi Cp!

I think you may be right...

Yummy oak cookie!

Fresh out of the oven....

let me just say though that I can't keep both and as I hadn't seen IRL I needed to buy both when the option came up! One will be looking for a new biscuit tin as soon as I figure out which one I want to keep.

Tough choice! I love the pb but would be more worried about colour transfer than the oak.

steph22 said:
Tough choice! I love the pb but would be more worried about colour transfer than the oak.

Yes I know that's the main concern but all my lilys are light and I wear them carefully as they aren't all day/every day use bags...

Hi Cp!

I think you may be right...

View attachment 2018741

Yummy oak cookie!

View attachment 2018743

Fresh out of the oven....

let me just say though that I can't keep both and as I hadn't seen IRL I needed to buy both when the option came up! One will be looking for a new biscuit tin as soon as I figure out which one I want to keep.
oh they are both gorgeous! Which one will you keep? It is a tough decision.

Designpurchaser said:
Plaster pink bays?

Those cookies are delicious, such pretty bags. I miss my pebbled beige one :sad: and my black one is for sale. Great purchases not so n2m :biggrin:

I Agree. Pp bays? Saw one on eBay a couple of days ago that I was considering!

designerdiva40 said:
Lovely Bays you have there..... I'm well Jel ;)

Congrats & I think you should keep the oak cookie it will be easier to maintain :smile:

Thanks DD! I love pp bays she's soooo pretty. In one of my original threads I was saying how I should've got one when I had the chance and now she's mine allll mine Mwahahahahahahahahahahah :smile:

Cookies are still up for debate x