something surprising

1. Exclusive early access to the Fendi.com online sale for TPFers! To access, hit the link above, then navigate to Woman and then SALE to get early access before anyone else!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. my my my... one of my best friends dose photo retouching for a living..and he has done some Celeb retouch.. so as you can see, nothing is what it appers to be...

I don't mean to pick on Ms. Ford & amerie, but if you see the retouch photos what they send out..their completly diffrent...

ford.jpg amerie.jpg
  2. This is amazing... I can't believe they cut off extra flab and give the model more boobs! lol

3. wow :lol:

4. ever seen Pam Anderson without no touch up? Now SHE looks different!

5. Wow - they really make the model's skin glow!

6. Ha, well, I guess this means that there's no real motivation to go to the gym anyways, someone can always just fix my photos !

7. Aah! The wonders of Photoshop. Another shining example why we can't believe everything we see.

This could be a good source for a low self-esteem and high body conscious teen who is dreaming of someday having a body like that of a specific celebrity. You have the proof to show that so-and-so has sagging breasts and cellulite. So love the body you are in because no one is perfect...useless you have Photoshop.