Something special

louloulou89

Jun 27, 2013
Ladies, i need some advice. After the painful realisation that i will not be able to afford a classic flap until i graduate from uni i have decided to aim for something a tad more realistic. I would like a special seasonal bag from next years spring/summer collection for my graduation next June. I am hoping to graduate with a First Class Honours degree and want something to mark the occasion. My budget will be around £1500, maybe a little more if i save hard enough. Do you have any suggestions for types of bag that i could look for?

I have decided that i can save for a classic flap when i have a job next year as they will always be around :smile:. I'd like this next bag i buy to be something i can look at in 10 years time and remember the special time of my graduation so any suggestions would be appreciated. I prefer small bags/clutches :smile:

TIA xxxxx

I think a mini would be a great start. It's perfect for special occasions and evenings out. Or a WOC... A bit smaller than mini but great for daytime and evening use.... But you just need to carry less with both options.

I would go for a mini classic flap or a WOC, too!!!
Both are really versatile you can use them day and night and are in your budget

and then there's the CWC, cluch with chain... really nice, too so you see it's really hard becaues of the many options... you should have a look at the reference library threads and look which style you like the most!

I think a mini would be a great start. It's perfect for special occasions and evenings out. Or a WOC... A bit smaller than mini but great for daytime and evening use.... But you just need to carry less with both options.
You have a woc, right? (I think I remember your saying that.). If so then a mini is your best bet or a CC Crave why is very similar to the classic but thinner and lighter. I don't know the dollars to pound conversion but in the US the mini is $2400 and the CC Crave is $2700--so there isn't a huge price difference there.

Oooo ill go have a look at some pictures of the crave now! Is it seasonal or is it permenant? Yes i have a black woc :smile:)
I think the CC Crave is seasonal and they have different colors like black, taupe, reddish brown. I bought one and then returned it for the jumbo but I wish I could have kept it. It is really a great and user-friendly bag and looks very similar to the classic. I have a feeling you will fall in love :smile:

I think the CC Crave is seasonal and they have different colors like black, taupe, reddish brown. I bought one and then returned it for the jumbo but I wish I could have kept it. It is really a great and user-friendly bag and looks very similar to the classic. I have a feeling you will fall in love :smile:

Ah thank you nycmamaofone! Im going to the boutique on sunday so i will see what stocks they have :smile: are they around this season? The taupe sounds gorgeous! I absolutely love the distressed look of the leather too ahhhh!

You have a woc, right? (I think I remember your saying that.). If so then a mini is your best bet or a CC Crave why is very similar to the classic but thinner and lighter. I don't know the dollars to pound conversion but in the US the mini is $2400 and the CC Crave is $2700--so there isn't a huge price difference there.

Since you are going to the boutique soon, try one the different bags you have in mind.... See which you like most. Mimi's range from $2100-2400 usd depending on style....

Does anyone know what seasonal versions of the classic flap are around this fall? Just doing some research and i see that the CC Crave, the ITB flap and the easy caviar are cheaper than the classic but unsure if they're available this season? xx