something small

orchid67

O.G.
Nov 24, 2008
I feel i have to buy somthing from eluxury, while I can. I bought min lin, tivoli Gm and BH from them, with the first two I was happy, BH was just thrown in the brown box, dust bag was thrown on top of the bag, therefore I want to buy something small :smile:
I am choosing between mono eva and mono roses
Help!

I personally love them both. I think the eva is more functional in a sense that you can where it messenger style across your body. But the roses is just too adorable. I wanted to get either one of them as my next small accessory purchase. My bf doesn't like the eva, my bff prefers the beverly over the eva anyday, but they both love the roses. I also feel that I can get the eva later while the roses is very limited. That being said, get the roses but either choice cant go wrong.

I personally love them both. I think the eva is more functional in a sense that you can where it messenger style across your body. But the roses is just too adorable. I wanted to get either one of them as my next small accessory purchase. My bf doesn't like the eva, my bff prefers the beverly over the eva anyday, but they both love the roses. I also feel that I can get the eva later while the roses is very limited. That being said, get the roses but either choice cant go wrong.

I have been thinking the same..
I am afraid mono roses will be too small and girly for me , i am 41...

I own both, but I notice I get more use out of the Eva than the Rose Pochette. Not to mention the Eva is only $50 more and you get a shoulder strap with it.

I personally prefer the Eva, very functional can can be dressed up or down. I think the shape of pochettes are a bit boring JMO. btw you look stunning in the pic wearing the black/pink dress!