Something practical, something fun, and something just because...

Gimmethebag

Gimme Gimme Gimme
O.G.
Dec 2, 2008
I had some store credit to play with and my LV boutique had a lot of options in stock. After a fun day of trying on new bags, I picked out some new babies.

One is for work/everyday. I needed a good bag that my laptop fits into because even if I am not meeting with clients, I often work at my club during the day.

One is to wear with day dresses when the weather warms up and to bring with me when we go to Italy/Croatia/Greece this summer.

And one is a fun impulse buy.

Any guesses?

Attachments

• D894F40E-9CB0-41DF-AF61-02488D640F3D.jpeg
    D894F40E-9CB0-41DF-AF61-02488D640F3D.jpeg
    166.9 KB · Views: 1,057
Hmmm. Not familiar with all LV bags. But is the small one a Favorite or Felicie. :smile:

I guess I miscommunicated that the small one is a bag. It’s a fun impulse buy — a new scarf! I have one of the delicate shawls that I am afraid to wear often. I thought a silk scarf would hold up better and add a little something worn on the neck or tied around a ponytail.

Attachments

• 8B5D0A0D-060C-4B05-95D6-CED62658384A.jpeg
    8B5D0A0D-060C-4B05-95D6-CED62658384A.jpeg
    193 KB · Views: 1,036
I guess I miscommunicated that the small one is a bag. It’s a fun impulse buy — a new scarf! I have one of the delicate shawls that I am afraid to wear often. I thought a silk scarf would hold up better and add a little something worn on the neck or tied around a ponytail.

No it’s lovely. :heart: Not reading or seeing properly; in bed with a head cold. .

Enjoy wearing it. It’s beautiful. Great color choice pattern.

No it’s lovely. :heart: Not reading or seeing properly; in bed with a head cold. .

Enjoy wearing it. It’s beautiful. Great color choice pattern.

I hope you feel better soon! This season is the worst. Everyone gets sick at least once.

I’m in Chicago so I’m just waiting for things to thaw out so I can wear my new spring/summer bag and the pink scarf.

Reactions: Johnpauliegal
:-sH
I hope you feel better soon! This season is the worst. Everyone gets sick at least once.

I’m in Chicago so I’m just waiting for things to thaw out so I can wear my new spring/summer bag and the pink scarf.
Thank you my dear. :hugs:

That was some artic weather we had last week. I had frozen pipes. Glad they didn’t burst. I have 2 fireplaces we used for heat. Pipes finally defrosted last night.

I’m sure you’ll be able to wear your beautiful stuff soon. Can’t wsit to see your bag. I have patience; maybe someone can guess. :smile: