Something orange

sarajane

O.G.
Nov 30, 2006
is on its way.....
I've been considering the burnt orange Daria hobo for a while and ordered one from Shepton today. It should arrive tomorrow. :yahoo:

I don't think the orange has been hugely popular with tpf'ers but I like the colour a lot. Will let you know if it's a keeper tomorrow.

i did think of you SJ when this was posted on an outlet list earlier this week!
Looking forward to seeing what you think of it when it arrives

Me too, as soon as LMM and OD mentioned the orange I wondered if it would be enough to tempt SJ!!!

Well, hope the price was amazing, and you really wanted it before the sales so this could be the perfect solution :graucho:

Chloe-babe, the price was amazing - £416. It's a sub & has some uneven stitching but I can live with that. One of the SAs at Shepton who I've known for years gave it a good check over for me.

CF, the satchel was the first bag I saw in this colour and every time I went into JL I'd try it on. It'll look great with black and grey.

Lady F - I agree about going with purple. I've bought quite a few purple dresses and reckon it would work well when I don't want to carry purple Shimmy hobo.

Lillemy, I think we have similar taste and we definitely both love the Daria! I've been pining for another one since I re-homed the grey one.

Corries - Halloween came around and all those pumpkins made me decide I had to have something in burnt orange.

Ratrat, I like to think it's my strong psychic vibe, ha, ha!