something orange~not only the box!

lizlee316

Aug 2, 2008
:graucho:hi y'all~~~~

I'm so excited about my new reveal! Please let me share and babble!! :nuts:

I got a call from my local boutique regarding a etoupe 34 lindy... so mom and I decided to visit H ...
since we already have a victoria in etoupe, (and currently waiting for a 35 etoupe PHW birkin).. we decided to pass on the lindy~ .. they showed us a couple more in black and BDP I think.. but i didnt feel it call my name~

just that moment.. our SA went to the back and brought out a box (which was all wrapped up.. meaning nobody ever opened it)..

and out it came~~ and we had to bring it home~~

orange 30 clemence~~~ N stamped!!!! :yahoo:

we also had to bring the matching twilly home too~

two sisters.. orange 30 & gold 34

mom and I share bags.. but I'll definitely put my hands all over this one!

Thanks for letting me share!! I'm still soooo excited!! ~

Attachments

edelzee

O.G.
Jun 25, 2009
The orange Lindy is tdf. I found myself thinking a lot about Lindy as of late. You're so lucky to own two. So pretty. Congratulations!

Adia Daphne

Dec 12, 2008
Lizlee! Congrats on your new additions! You're such a lucky gal with a mom to share it with too! Love your collection thus far!

lizlee316

Aug 2, 2008
edelzee, Many thanks.. it's so versatile and comfortable to carry.. you should get one!

Hey Adia Daphne,
How are you doing!!! ;; omg;; hugs hugs!~

Lizlee! Congrats on your new additions! You're such a lucky gal with a mom to share it with too! Love your collection thus far!

loves

O.G.
Sep 19, 2008
oh the twillies are PERFECT for that gorgeous orange lindy! congratulations!

Adia Daphne

Dec 12, 2008
*hugs* Do we have modelling pics or maybe wait till you meet up with fellow TPFers?:biggrin:
Happy that I got here in time for your reveal! Congats again!

lizlee316

Aug 2, 2008
loves, isnt the twilly PERFECT??? love the color combination too~ orange, blue and white really go well together~

periogirl28, heheh :biggrin: get one get one!!

Adia Daphne, hahah *smooch*.. no modeling pics yet.. got it yesterday !! :nuts: Maybe i'll bring it to our next meet!

sydspy, Thanks thanks... isnt it such a gorgeous baby :graucho:

THanks y'all :biggrin: