Something old, Something New, Something Borrowed, Something... (a reveal)

no, we need more pictures! like a family picture with all your H bags! :biggrin:
+1
Final pictures, for now. PROMISE!
Comparing to my other big baby, my HAC 40 Bordeaux/gris moyen Togo/felt.
More photos, please! Unlike many people here, I’m retired...so I can stalk you daily requesting photos...not that I’m threatening you or anything....:angel: (BTW, I’m loving the color combo of your HAC 40.)

no, we need more pictures! like a family picture with all your H bags! :biggrin:
(I will never give up on this lol)

Hahaha! One day, when DH is away, I may try and compose something. Although he knows of all my extravagances, getting them all lined up may not be the most productive of conversation starters, if you know what I mean... :eek: After all, we can only use one bag at a time, can't we? Or so I'm told :frown:

Blue Encre has become one of my favorite H colors. To my eyes, it's a perfect indigo and matches almost perfectly to my favorite leather notebook. I really need to break down and get something in Encre. It's amazing dude, love it!

Thank you! It truly is a chameleon and the lighting keeps bringing out new subtleties to it's character. Good luck tracking down your own bit of Encre'y goodness :graucho:

Reactions: etoile de mer
Absolutely a charming b

What a beauty!

Wonderful bag and color!

Beautiful bag. Huge congrats!

Encre is beautiful, how exciting! Happy to see you already enjoying, and many thanks for sharing! :flowers:

Congrats on your beautiful Bleu Encre B40! :woohoo: :clap:

May you wear it in good health!

Beautiful! Congratulations

Super gorgeous B! :loveeyes: congrats !

Love this blue! Congrats!!

Congratulations! It is such a fabulous color!

Thank you all so much! I can't emphasise enough how utterly lovely everyone is here (and how dangerously enabling), but it's nice to share with other likeminded people who 'get' what my excitement is all about!

+1

More photos, please! Unlike many people here, I’m retired...so I can stalk you daily requesting photos...not that I’m threatening you or anything....:angel: (BTW, I’m loving the color combo of your HAC 40.)

Hahaha, I hear you! (And Allan!!!) I will do my best to keep it up, although I will add I've been hoarding up this little set since I picked up this bad boy on Wednesday so that I could be armed for a full reveal.

Speaking of, I still think that other thread that went on for months hasn't seen any leather based action. A little build up is always fun, but there's got to be a payoff :giggle:

OH my!!! You’ll have to post tons more photos of this beauty!! Congratulations!!! This is the exact color that I am waiting on. Except in a 35! I’m dying over here!! It is just stunning!!!!

Oh gosh, good luck with waiting patiently! I know just how you feel, but remember, your baby is probably making it's way to you in a cosy little orange box right now :graucho:

Reactions: Lola191978