Something new to share... 08 Evergreen GGH Part-time!

wander

Bag lover!
O.G.
Aug 5, 2007
Now that my collection is getting bigger, i've started evaluating what I use the most. For me, it is the Part-Time bags. Longer strap, fits my stuff, straps fit on shoulder. Plus, now that i've come around to liking the Giant hardware, I thought I would add a few, in darker colors (so I don't destroy them). I picked Evergreen GGH (thanks brunettetiger, your lovely city was my inspiration) and Marine GSH (coming soon).

I really had trouble finding any photos of 08 Evergreen, so I thought I would share! I'll post more when it gets here. (PS. if you like this color combo but prefer the city, they have an AMAZING city with GGH in PINE still available, ask for Bill). I've posted that photo too for comparison. It actually has better leather IMO, but I wanted PT.

08 Evergreen GGH Part Time:
08evergreengghpt.jpg

07 Pine GGH City (not sure about the year):
07PineGGHCity.jpg

I like the evergreen more than the pine it's looks amazing with the GGH! You must have an amazing collection I remember when you first joined the forum! Do you still have the LE Neiman's bag?

thanks for posting. i have been concidering this combo in the part time as well but could not find any info. glad i got to see it. it's devine. i may have to stop by BalNY today and check it out.

I like the evergreen more than the pine it's looks amazing with the GGH! You must have an amazing collection I remember when you first joined the forum! Do you still have the LE Neiman's bag?

Me too! I think the Evergreen bag looks sooo much better than the Pine! GGH looks amazing on that green! They both compliment each other very well! :yes:

That's back when I had a mild addition and 7 bags. Now i'm fully addicted with 20ish bags. I should do a collection photo. I still have the NM LE. It's actually one of my favorites! Looks great with jeans. I actually haven't sold any of my bbags (yet). Thanks!

Me too! I think the Evergreen bag looks sooo much better than the Pine! GGH looks amazing on that green! They both compliment each other very well! :yes:

Thanks everyone! I am really happy with the Evergreen color so far. I did not want it to be really dark. I'm glad it's a tad lighter than Pine. The Pine city had better leather, but i'm really happy with my Part Time. I can't wait to see it in person!

The funny thing is that I don't really like the gold hardware (I always wear silver), but once in a while, the gold just looks perfect (to me) on certain colors (like Truffle and Evergreen). Thanks for looking!