Something new from something older!!

Well, I'll show the bag once it gets here..but since I have one of these..I would obviously go for another leather! LOL!

My edit..I just remembered Jackie mentioning that another version of the Purple crackle could become a possibility. There is nothing left of either the Choco crackle or the Purple crackle, so Marco is doing his best to get some more . Jackie said that this newer version of Purple is a bit more rich in colour..and a little less like a candy wrapper:biggrin:

Last edited:
What a really nice bag, Bonnie. Is this the "new tote" referenced on the facebook page? (actually a re-do, but a great one). I love this style with the flap closure side pockets and front snap pocket. May have to get me one of these. Got to recover from what I've already done and have coming.

This is amazing! I love how casual it is - any reports on how easy it is to get into? The zipper does not look like it goes all the way to the ends so just curious if you have to pull to see in fully...you know what I mean?

Herm...the green one is the original one...and it's been bought from the bay..and since used really a lot. I'm surprised it still is 'alive'. I believe this is one of Jackie's first bags.

Hildie..the new version has the zipper longer than the original..but oddly enough this one has been easy to get stuff in and out off without being irritated..not like I was with the Charm me (BTW..I think Jackie now has changed this permanently) or like HH Corcovado (here I changed all the zippers!)

This is gorgeous! I want one too! I have to agree, that some of these earlier styles really are very good. The handles remind me of the TMA original. I'm snowed in and have cabin and bag fever too!

Thank you all!:smile:

nunnla..I don't know if this is the bag referred to on the BE site?

I just added one more picture..also to let you know that the side pockets are still included..only concealed :biggrin:

This is a great sized satchel for odds and ends, and I like the fact it has a zipper!

my edit..oh..FiB..you're not the only one snowed in..LOL..I feel sorry for my BE ROAK Buddy! I have got trigger happy fingers at the moment..wanting to have something from the net, and being this impatient person..I want it now!!

Attachments

• DSCF5665[1].JPG
    DSCF5665[1].JPG
    57.4 KB · Views: 45
Last edited:
Herm...the green one is the original one...and it's been bought from the bay..and since used really a lot. I'm surprised it still is 'alive'. I believe this is one of Jackie's first bags.

Hildie..the new version has the zipper longer than the original..but oddly enough this one has been easy to get stuff in and out off without being irritated..not like I was with the Charm me (BTW..I think Jackie now has changed this permanently) or like HH Corcovado (here I changed all the zippers!)

Thanks! :biggrin: That is what it looked like but I could not tell. This is such a great daily bag!

Bonnie...do you know how long the handle drop is on this? Just curious if it is possible to wear on the shoulder (without using the messenger strap)...

Seriously considering one of these beauties!

I am speechless with awe and envy! Bonnie, you and Jackie and Marco have really outdone yourselves!!

Hahaha RaeB!..this time pics came from Italy!..and I can't find the connecting cord from camera to PC , so that would have been without result!

Here she is: the re-vamped Casual bag!! Ta-da!! :yahoo:

Size: 43cm long incl the outer pockets and 25 cm tall.

The Greenish bag is the original..and the re-vamped is in Black shimmer w/gold hw..and later the Caramel lining will be shown!

At each end of the bag there are two outer pockets attached, and this model has also got a messenger strap ;)

My edit::Pls enlarge the pictures..to get a good look at her!