Something new from something older!!

bonniekir

O.G.
Feb 8, 2007
Gather around all ye Belenistas!! :woohoo:

I just recieved a picture of the very first bag of three ! It is a smaller bag..in that sense,that it is not the usual large sack I carry around!

..and it's a copy of an older model :graucho:

I think it is BEAUTIFUL !!!

Of course I have no self control, so I could not wait till I had recieved the bags in persona, but wanted to share with you NOW!

So, as soon as the crowd has arrived :biggrin:, and Jackie given me the exact measurements-pictures will be posted!!

Hahaha RaeB!..this time pics came from Italy!..and I can't find the connecting cord from camera to PC , so that would have been without result!

Here she is: the re-vamped Casual bag!! Ta-da!! :yahoo:

Size: 43cm long incl the outer pockets and 25 cm tall.

The Greenish bag is the original..and the re-vamped is in Black shimmer w/gold hw..and later the Caramel lining will be shown!

At each end of the bag there are two outer pockets attached, and this model has also got a messenger strap ;)

My edit::Pls enlarge the pictures..to get a good look at her!

Attachments

• casualbag-2.JPG
    casualbag-2.JPG
    173.5 KB · Views: 145
  • casualbag1-1.JPG
    casualbag1-1.JPG
    158 KB · Views: 137
I'm going to do this bag in the leaf pebbled! I think it'll be awesome in this!

ETA: Bonnie, thanks for all your experimenting! I'm not in love with the new styles since they're just not me but I am loving these older styles such as the Casual bag and the Charm Me! This is so exciting! :graucho:

My DIL 's got the Green one( I only have two DILs!..but they've got lots of bags;))..and she is extrmely happy with it! 80% of the time she wears this one, because it holds a lot more than expected..and there's a zipper!

Love your reactions so far..LOL...YES..a group bespoke!!!!

The 2 other colours I'm recieving this bag in will be: ANTHRACITE and DARK BLUE CRASH!

Worth the wait Bonnie!! I love it!

I want one too!!

Ladies...we may need to see if we can whip a bespoke together!!!

Hmmm.... a bespoke! Black shimmer like Bonnie's or Anthracite both sound tempting!! :graucho:

If we did an Anthracite casual bag maybe we could also add an Anthracite Kissie? Wonder if there's lots of this leather! Anyone have a swatch that we can see a picture of?

Dang, I have 'bag' fever! Which is dangerous if you're already suffering from cabin fever! :P