something new and something old (really really old....)

ceedoan

Crazy Handbag Lady
O.G.
Sep 29, 2011
hi ladies,
i'm always admiring everyone's lovely lovely bags and just thought i'd do a quick share of two recent purchases i made and also a family pic of my very humble collection. :biggrin:

first is my official push present from hubby for baby #2 (bought in nov). i heard a rumor this color was going away (i couldn't believe it!) so had to track one down for myself before she was all gone.

second is a cute little gem i got in the mail today. she's a 1 series (circa '89-91) and still looks amazing!! i am truly in awe of the quality and craftmanship of vintage chanel, that 24K gold plating is unreal!!

last is shots of my humble little family, all lambskin baby!!! haha i love love lambskin and am not afraid to carry them!! currently i'm on the waitlist for an old medium boy in lambskin with RHW and also looking to add a square mini to the collection this year. right now i just plan to enjoy the ones i have and stop obsessing over what the next one will be (it's so hard not to do that though!!!)

Black jumbo lambskin with GHW (my very first Chanel, so much meaning for me!)
Beige Clair m/l lambskin with GHW
Black WOC lambskin with SHW
Black extra mini lambskin with GHW

Attachments

• IMG_0005.jpg
    IMG_0005.jpg
    958.2 KB · Views: 482
  • IMG_0007.jpg
    IMG_0007.jpg
    993.7 KB · Views: 480
  • IMG_0009.jpg
    IMG_0009.jpg
    920.2 KB · Views: 457
  • IMG_0015.jpg
    IMG_0015.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 450
  • IMG_0001.jpg
    IMG_0001.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 457
  • IMG_0011.jpg
    IMG_0011.jpg
    987.4 KB · Views: 453
  • IMG_0012.jpg
    IMG_0012.jpg
    946.1 KB · Views: 453

spicycandy

Jan 18, 2015
hi ladies,
i'm always admiring everyone's lovely lovely bags and just thought i'd do a quick share of two recent purchases i made and also a family pic of my very humble collection. :biggrin:

first is my official push present from hubby for baby #2 (bought in nov). i heard a rumor this color was going away (i couldn't believe it!) so had to track one down for myself before she was all gone.

second is a cute little gem i got in the mail today. she's a 1 series (circa '89-91) and still looks amazing!! i am truly in awe of the quality and craftmanship of vintage chanel, that 24K gold plating is unreal!!

last is shots of my humble little family, all lambskin baby!!! haha i love love lambskin and am not afraid to carry them!! currently i'm on the waitlist for an old medium boy in lambskin with RHW and also looking to add a square mini to the collection this year. right now i just plan to enjoy the ones i have and stop obsessing over what the next one will be (it's so hard not to do that though!!!)

Black jumbo lambskin with GHW (my very first Chanel, so much meaning for me!)
Beige Clair m/l lambskin with GHW
Black WOC lambskin with SHW
Black extra mini lambskin with GHW
Love the collection and congrats on the baby!!!!!

ceedoan

Crazy Handbag Lady
O.G.
Sep 29, 2011
Lovely collection! Congratulations!

Spectacular collection :ps: I agree Chanel lambskin is luxurious :girlsigh:

Lovely collection

Love the collection and congrats on the baby!!!!!

thank u ladies!!! and yes, i'm so excited to meet this little girl. after all, she's the one who will be enjoying these Chanels as well when she's older :tender:
that vintage mini is adorable! it will be a perfect go to bag when you want to travel really light

yes, i can fit my iphone 6 in there, a few CC's and a lipgloss, which is really all the bare essential anyway! :smile:

ceedoan

Crazy Handbag Lady
O.G.
Sep 29, 2011
Beautiful! Do you mind sharing pictures of what the inside and back of your mini looks like? I'm contemplating on getting my first vintage piece

here ya go! just to clarify, this is the extra mini size and not the mini classic flap so there is no back pocket. the size is roughly 5.5 x 4 x 2.

Attachments

• IMG_0027.jpg
    IMG_0027.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 198
  • IMG_0018.jpg
    IMG_0018.jpg
    911.6 KB · Views: 202