Something jumped in my bag and came home from Dillards with me today....

mrose75

O.G.
Jul 21, 2007
Kentucky
I'm at the library and had to take a pic, so no waiting. Yay! I will be the first to say that I have never liked patchwork before but DH and I went to lunch today and Dillards is right next store so I thought I would peek in and see what they had on sale and this was sitting on the bottom of the sale rack hiding and I thought she was so pretty. I have never even considered a patchwork bag before and on top of that never a gold patchwork bag! But I loved her and brought her home. These pictures are not very good and do not do her justice at all. And she has such a pretty purple lining.:drool: And the best part, she was only $119!!

Last edited:
Dec 10, 2008
I usually don't like patchwork styles either, but your bag is beautiful. I love the lining. Purple is one of my fave lining color. Your accessories inside look great too. congrats.

lovecoachmore

Aug 21, 2008
Eastern Iowa
Love*Love*Love the bag and I'm totally drooling over the price tag!!! I just purchased my 1st gold bag last weekend and it's :love: !!! Us silly girls are always worrying about our bags matching our outfit's etc, sticking with browns, black and neutrals! Little did we ALL KNOW that gold is another one of those great colors that goes with EVERYTHING!!! Enjoy yours...I actually like it better than mine!

***This is my FAVORITE color in this patchwork pattern!!!

kayyle

O.G.
Aug 1, 2008
Canada
I haven't been much of a patchwork fan myself but your tote design is gorgeous! The pricetag was a steal!