Something is suspicious about this seller?

mezmari

O.G.
Jun 20, 2006
I was looking at a bag by this seller, but when i checked her feedback, the items listed (about 3 of them) already have feeedback left for them and appear sold. The feedback is usually from the same user with just one feedback. It looks weird, but i cant pin point it. what do you guys think it could be?
Look at her feedback and items for sale
http://cgi.ebay.com/STYLISH-BLACK-C...39:1|66:2|65:12|240:1318&_trksid=p3911.c0.m14

thanks!

it's only 3, compared to other feedbacks she has. maybe that buyer bought 3 things from her to combine shipping...
i ahve my fav. ebay sellers too and i buy from that seller everytime i need to
so...it's not suspicious to me

Looks like she is shill bidding with another account to bring up the price. Then she is the one who actually "won" and therefore still has the items and so she relists.

Actually looking more it looks like they have been sold over and over cause someone else bought all 3 items before too...so now I don't know??

i thought it was shill bidding too, but was not sure. I was interested in buying something from her, but not sure if she is trustworthy.
so, how does it work with ebay, can i ask ebay if this seller is shill bidding or not?

I would stay away from that seller, something odd is going on.

One buyer bought 3 items and a week or so earlier one other buyer bought exactly the same items. What are the chances that two different buyers would buy exactly the same things? Also, the majority of her listings are private. In fact they are all private except for the items these 2 buyers bought. Maybe the seller is just trying to get some extra feedback but I would not be comfortable buying from them.