Something H, something warm, something be dreamed about **New Eye candy on pg 32**

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Didn't find the big box when entered my office this morning, guessing it maybe will arrive here tomorrow. Checking online, shows: delivered!!! - Shortly, I was told there is a package for me in the warehouse. :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

2. Can't wait until home. Pull out all the big and small boxes ~ you can see orange filled in my whole room! :P

Attached Files:

• 00.jpg
      00.jpg
      File size:
      50.1 KB
      Views:
  3. Go doudou Go :woohoo:

4. WooHoo!!!!

5. Whoa, this looks to be quite a reveal! :yahoo:

Spill!

6. Holy Shmolies!

7. Yippee!!!!!! Go baby go!!:woohoo:

8. [​IMG]

The story should begin from this pretty Bearn. I found it in Japan NRT airport duty free shop last summer and it became my love since I have it. Having a Birkin like this, is my dream. :tender:

Attached Files:

9. Beautiful! What color is it?

10. Sooo many boxes! Open open!

11. I thought this color is called Gold, most classic and popular color of H. :P

Three months later, I was told, I am totally wrong!! This is a color no longer offer in Birkin for a while, there is only one possible way to get my dream Birkin ~~ SO.

My dear SA promised me that I sure will have a such opportunity, but it need wait until Feb. 2009. Whatever, I felt happy, finally I found chance to make an order, the dream is more closer. :drool:

12. :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

13. Gold Birkins by SO only. If that's true outside your store that's going to throw many ladies 'round here into a tail spin.

Did your SA mean all gold or Gold Epsom like your Bearn?

14. Until one day, I received an Email from my dear SA. Nothing in the mail except a shining Golden Birkin picture!!
    I can't wait one second and picked up the phone. It is she! It is somebody else's she! But now, she is mine!! How lucky I am, there are still one month to Feb, and without SO, she is mine now!!!!

Here she comes, my dreamed 35cm Cognac Epsom Birkin with PHW~~

1. Pic taken under White lighting:

[​IMG]

2. Pic taken with Flash light:

[​IMG]

15. Gorgeous birkin!!! I love how you photograph your bags and the fun borders!