Something for those who are interested to know

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I was at Chloe Singapore today to look for a replacement zipper pull. So anyway, saw a LOVELY LOVELY LOVELY Python Paraty in Chocolate. I think it looks so much better than the black. TDF:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

The SA also let me know there they have one item which was left unsold after Dec 09 sale. That is a large Marlow in python - still on 50%. She said it comes up to S$3000+. I didn't ask if it is the upper or lower end of the $3,000+ but it is a good deal.

2. WOW! It is unusual for the python to go on sale for 50% off. Can you use Valentine's Day as an excuse to buy yourself a present :graucho:

3. p.s. for the U.S. girls (assuming Chloe Singapore would be willing to ship), the exchange rate is approx $S1 = $0.70...:smile:

4. Can you give the contact info for Chloe Singapore? I'm very interested! TIA :smile:

5. It is +65 6733 9559

It is the python Marlow left over from last Dec 09 sale.

6. snapcrackle - did you end up buying her? :smile:

7. Oh no I couldn't! I asked around and everyone told me the python would be impossible to ship to los angeles (or anywhere in CA). I figured it was too much trouble even though it is a really good deal. Will just have to buy it instore around my area instead. That way, I might be able to talk myself into a python paraty instead. :lol:

Thank you both for your help though!:heart:

8. Yes....python paraty!! I say go for it! :woohoo: