something for my puppy ?!

minababe

♥
O.G.
Jan 6, 2007
I would like to have something for my puppy. But don't know what.
Is here someone who has a dog/cat and bought something from louis for them?

I loooove the dog carrier since years but sooo much money I can't spend on it.
So I thought about a dog collar or a bandeau .. something like that? what do you think? do you have some good ideas for me? maybe creative ones?:graucho:

I need some help!!:flowers:

Attachments

• purseforum.jpg
    purseforum.jpg
    48.9 KB · Views: 82
Last edited:
it is a purebred bolonka zwetna.
wonderful character, cuddly, curly hair, very small dog.
the maltipoos are lookalike.
Ashley Tisdales Miaui (maltipoo) looks exactly the same as my lovely puppy.

I must have that puppy!!! so darling! My little girl yorkie is 5lbs she has a collar and a Sac Chien for travel, I really do wish LV would come out with a harness, so much nicer for walking. Congrats on your new baby:greengrin:

^^My cat has an LV collar -it was a good investment he has had it over 5 yrs.

LV collars are well made and last except the little lv tag that hangs the first day it was in the food so you cant be picky with it.

I'd go for the color or lead, or both LOL! I think the collars are gorgeous as well as the leads and it sounds like they are meant to last forever. Good luck with your decision! Hopefully you'll be doing a reveal with your adorable doggie soon!

Aw such an adorable baby!!! Just keep in mind that puppies generally destroy everything i their wake (trust me I know, we have a new baby in the house and he chews on ME half the time!!) so you may want to wait until yours is a bit older before spending good money on a LV doggie accessory. Just a thought. ;)

yeah you're so right! this is exactly what she is doing on me. she chews^^
she is about 6 months old now.
As I was younger I always have seen Newlyweds with Jessica Simpson and loooved how she had so many lv things for her puppy. I always vowed if I will have my "dream" puppy she gets something of louis too:blush:
So here I am :amuse:

thank you all for the lovely replys! A coller gets the most vots, I wish louis would make a harness too, my puppy having one at the moment. I think its so much better than a collar so its a difficult desicion. maybe I'm getting a bandeau mulitcolor for her or the multicolor bandana as a triangle on her neck.
@ DANIELI
your yorkie puppy is just too cute! congrats for having her;)

Last edited:
Yes with the dog collar! I plan on getting my little one an LV collar one day. But when you walk him I suggest you get a harness instead of hooking the leash to the collar, just to make sure there are no strong stresses on it.