Something Exotic from across the sea. . .mission (im)possible!

xi_captain and MM, thank you for the compliments on the dress. I have to get cracking on the rest of my spring dresses. . .I have so much fabric!

Iluv, I guess I got the sewing gene from my great grandmother, never met her, but apparently I'm just like her right down to my love of "sculpting fabric". And yes, the ostrich is more smooshy than the lambskin. I didn't expect it to be, in fact I would have assumed the opposite. Its very supple:heart:.

Telicious, I did have a lambskin BB in orchid but I just sold it. I couldn't justify keeping both(though they would have looked amazing sitting next to each other on my shelf ;) ). Its such a great bag, I hope a variation on it returns for a future season. . .

Indi, you need a BB!

Sarah, I think you need to start a "SarahP-MJ-head-shot" thread where we all post pics of our collections on our heads! Wouldn't you agree Roon? Hmmmm?

Tad, ITA, this bag really is just so darn pretty! I think its the most feminine bag I have.

Shop, Tiger, Rachie, Dawn, Cheryl, Smooches, BL, Bigbag, Izz and Coach, thank you so much for all the sweet compliments, you know its love when a bag makes you want to be really silly, dress up, and strut around in fron of a camera!

And Beany, thank you, thank you, thank you:nuts:!

i love the way ostrich looks, but the way it feels still freaks me out.

Thank you Shop, Schmuley, Mysky, Jenny, and Joke! I think its the bag that makes me look presentable;)

Karm and MM, I might get a family shot together after a spring purchase. . .whatever that ends up being:nuts:!

GORGEOUS!!!
both you and the bag! :yes:
Photo47.jpg