Something else purple this way comes....

sianii11

Gleek...
O.G.
Jul 21, 2008
So is everyone sick of purple yet?! I hope not as i've something else that's just arrived in this amazing colour...I must first of all thank and partially curse (only for my credit card's sake!) Mona_Danya for enabling this purchase - firstly through her lovely pics of her own bag and secondly for posting the auction that i snapped up nearly straight away!:P

I absolutely fell in love with the Bay style when i got my Noir a couple of months ago and the purple never seems to come up on Ebay UK so i couldn't resist. It's in excellent condition - the handles have really softened up with use which hasn't yet happened to my black one, but it's no biggie. You cannot go wrong with the Bay style. So anyway, sorry for the lack of photos - i'm working on my bag showcase at the moment so there'll probably be more in there, but presenting Miss Violet Quilted Bay:

Collection039-1.jpg

Collection040-1.jpg

It's such a beautiful bag and the perfect colour to go with my wardrobe. I'm still trying to complete my colour wheel - maybe 1 or 2 colours still to get and i'll be sorted. I've got one more bag on the way (not Chloe) and i still want a Paraty, so i'm thinking i might kill two birds with one stone and get the Paraty in a missing colour! Anyway, enough of my blabbering!:nuts:

Sianii - What a gorgeous saturated color! Congrats on getting one of the prettiest quilted Bays I've seen! Looking forward to your bag showcase!

:tup: That's beautiful Sianii11 - Love it:love: ! I had the Pigalle Bay (sadly long since re-homed :crybaby:) but your bag doesn't look like the same shade of purple. It looks like a much deeper, less pastel / blue-ish hue than the Pigalle. Do you know the official Chloe colour name for yours ? Purple fever seems to be spreading rapidly across the Chloe forum and I say BRING IT ON :P !!!