something cute & small for a newbie ?!

minababe

♥
O.G.
Jan 6, 2007
bonjour ! :P

I would like to have something small. not a bag, defently not in my budget right now. In december I will fly to paris and of course looking at the french designer stores.
but chanel doesn't have a online shop right? do you know another website where I can find small cute goodies or do you have a advice for what I should looking at chanel ?

+ my friend and I discuss what will be the "cheapest" what chanel is selling. at lv it is the bandeau scarf. do you know what it is at chanel?

thanks a lot for all your replys !
have a nice day! :smile:

it may not be cheapest but if you can possibly do it i say chanel flats. not a fan of the eensy weensy basic costume jewelry, ccs etc... too many fakes etc plus not all about the ccs crappily made in many cases. just mho. or maybe some sunnies. have fun shopping! good luck

If I was heading to Paris I'd try to check out a flea market if I had the chance...they have far fewer fakes there and hopefully the prices for vintage Chanel would be good. However, my sister thinks selection could be quite slim.

Otherwise, I suggest a wallet.

If I was heading to Paris I'd try to check out a flea market if I had the chance...they have far fewer fakes there and hopefully the prices for vintage Chanel would be good. However, my sister thinks selection could be quite slim.

Really? I haven't been to Paris in a few years but last time I was in Europe, there were fakes everywhere. The street people knew foreigners would be on the hunt for designer goods and practically lined every back ally. It was as horrible as the stories they told people about how they came from the same factory and were just "seconds". I hope it's different now but I'd be so scared to go to a flea market there if I didn't have tons of experience on what to look for in authenticating. You can blow all your cash on fakes really quickly :sad:

I personally would save save save and buy a half moon WOC. They are gorgeous and practical. Then you have the nice boutique experience!

Wocs are expensive imo - at least a grand in Cdn, I think.
Here's the latest prices, if my linking works:
http://forum.purseblog.com/chanel-s...-or-chatting-here-428832-33.html#post17123906

If you don't specifically want Chanel you could also check out Longchamp, the price point is lower and they have some lovely bags. Or there's always LV!

If you want a scarf they have good deals on bidz.com, although that online purchase isn't the same as shopping in a store. I've gotten Chanel scarves for under $100 and I think quite a bit of the ebay scarf listings come from people selling ones they bought off bidz.