Something brighton blue is arriving...

Is it a birkin? :nuts:

I flippin' wish :nuts:

Greentea - Already slid down the slope, I'm with the rest of y'all in H heaven (or $$$ hell? :graucho:)!

Bingo, Hermesaholic! It's a Karo GM in brighton blue, chevre! :wlae::wlae::wlae: I stopped by Hermes and ordered it today. My SA is having it overnighted tomorrow (at no cost, is this normally how it's done? If so, cool) from the Bal Harbour boutique.

I almost went with the rose shocking, but then she brought out the jige clutch in brighton blue and I fell in love with the shade. Gorgeous! :drool: I'll be posting pictures after I pick it up.

I flippin' wish :nuts:

Greentea - Already slid down the slope, I'm with the rest of y'all in H heaven (or $$$ hell? :graucho:)!

Bingo, Hermesaholic! It's a Karo GM in brighton blue, chevre! :wlae::wlae::wlae: I stopped by Hermes and ordered it today. My SA is having it overnighted tomorrow (at no cost, is this normally how it's done? If so, cool) from the Bal Harbour boutique.

I almost went with the rose shocking, but then she brought out the jige clutch in brighton blue and I fell in love with the shade. Gorgeous! :drool: I'll be posting pictures after I pick it up.

Brighton blue is chevre is AMAZING! like a sapphire:heart:

Congrats!!:yahoo:I can't wait to see pics, Brighton Blue is gorgeous!!

Did you decide against the horn necklace or are you saving it for later :graucho:

Both the blue and mint green necklaces are still there, staring me in the face every time I visit :P I would love to get it, but I'm waiting until it sprinkles on my money tree.

Sprinkle or shower = necklace, pocket square, enamel bracelet, scarf, keychain, etc.

Downpour = karo, wallet, mutliple bracelets or scarves, etc.

Monsoon = birkin, kelly or lindy, even the picotin

Thanks, Irene! I can't wait to share photos with you guys :nuts: