Something Blue

Gorgeous, gorgeous and gorgeous. I already said this like a 100 times but I will say it again, the blue color this season is crazy beautiful and I am actually not even a blue color kinda girl, I always tend to draw towards the warmer shades - fuchsia, red, burgundy etc. BUT for some reason this metallic blue just captivated me and I can't stop thinking about it.

Gorgeous, gorgeous and gorgeous. I already said this like a 100 times but I will say it again, the blue color this season is crazy beautiful and I am actually not even a blue color kinda girl, I always tend to draw towards the warmer shades - fuchsia, red, burgundy etc. BUT for some reason this metallic blue just captivated me and I can't stop thinking about it.

Yeah. I could not stop thinking about it as well. I esp love the mettallic finish. Thanks.

You are correct. It really is a must have. This is my first boy and I'm in love with it. Seriously considering buying the green mettallic over the fuschia classic. Ugh! I can't decide :sad:

I just started building my chanel collection not long ago...already have sth cobalt blue, trying to avoid dup color for now...watching ppl revealing this bag is such a pain...hahahah

fuchsia classic is sooooooo prettyyyyy!!! I guess its time to post a poll for help :P

I just started building my chanel collection not long ago...already have sth cobalt blue, trying to avoid dup color for now...watching ppl revealing this bag is such a pain...hahahah

fuchsia classic is sooooooo prettyyyyy!!! I guess its time to post a poll for help :P

I know what you mean. It's hard to avoid going to this forum and not get tempted by all the beautiful reveals.

I really have a dilemma now bec. I want the fuschia classic but I also want the green. I cant have both....so, sadly I must decide soon :sad:

I know what you mean. It's hard to avoid going to this forum and not get tempted by all the beautiful reveals.

I really have a dilemma now bec. I want the fuschia classic but I also want the green. I cant have both....so, sadly I must decide soon :sad:

That always happens to almost everyone here >.>...too many pretty bags, but too little money...They are both really cute color!! I personally think fuchsia classic is easier to match clothes than the metallic green tbh.

That always happens to almost everyone here >.>...too many pretty bags, but too little money...They are both really cute color!! I personally think fuchsia classic is easier to match clothes than the metallic green tbh.

You are correct about that one. I am scheduled to get my fuschia soon and will decide after I get it what to do :smile:.