Something Blue

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I have been admiring everyone’s goodies for a while now. I have missed out on a couple of great selections last spring especially the blue with matte ghw and the pearly beige. So, I am really glad that I did not miss out on the SS14 goodies. The pics on these forums are truly enabling. I love looking at everyone's bags and modeling pics.

Shall we start? :smile:

Attached Files:

2. I saw some post this and I had to find it right away :smile:. I cant even remember how many stores I called before I found this.

3. Without further ado, Here is my blue patent shoes.

How I wish they had the pink available in the US as well.

Attached Files:

4. You had me at, 'Something Blue'......lol Ohhhhh, love those blue shoes :love:

5. Loveeeeeeee your new blue shoes!! So, so beautiful! Congrats on finding these lovelies! Only a very few stores got these.

6. Thanks. I love these shoes :smile:

7. Thanks... I would love to get the pink too but I guess its not meant to be.

8. #8 Mar 21, 2014
    Last edited: Mar 21, 2014
    Here is the last box.....I just could not stop thinking of this color and wanted it to match my ballet flats. I had a hard time deciding on the size---small vs medium. Originally wanted the old medium size but it was sold out. I finally decided to get the new medium size instead of the small.

9. oooh... gorgeous blue ballerinas!!! Congrats!!!

Ha, I think I know what's the bag you got :cool:

10. Ooppsss here is the pics. Got to excited in pressing the submit button :smile:

Attached Files:

11. Thanks.... Were you thinking blue:smile:

12. Congratulations!

13. Congrats on your stunning blue boy!!! This colour is simply AMAZING!!!!! Love it!!!

14. Thanks for letting me share. I love logging in here and looking at all the beautiful bags, shoes and other goodies. ;)

Attached Files:

15. That's really a match made in (Chanel) heaven!!! Congrats again :smile::smile::smile: