Something blue and acidic...a late night reveal

techie81

No more shopping!!!!
Jul 8, 2008
I'm not one to do single pair reveal threads but I can't sit still with this pair...I'm absolutely giddy! My early birthday present came in today just in time for this weekend my SO is giving me out of town! :yahoo:

I just love the heel taps bag! Adorable.

IMG_3616.jpg

And I'll quote my SO :rolleyes: 'What you get when your evil minions lower a python into a giant vat of acid' ... hehe.

Blue acid python VPs!!!! They are incredible in person! Layers and layers of different colors...blue, silver, a touch of copper. :heart: I'm in love!

I got them in my normal VP size (35) and they ARE ever so slightly big, but instead of having my SO waste money on additional shipping, I can make them work with heel grips. I have to get used to it after all, if this sizing change is permanent.

IMG_3620.jpg

IMG_3623.jpg

Dear god those are gorgeous. Best birthday ever! You look terrific in them too, congratulations! Thanks for the vicarious pleasure; those are far out of my reach unless a big huge pile of money lands in my lap :P

I was about to go to sleep, but I had to comment here first!! :smile: They are absolutely stunning... such a beautiful, chameleon color! :love: You have the sweetest SO! :girlsigh: I love the mini CL bag with the heel taps too... I have a weird love for anything mini... I can't take how cute mini things are haha (yes, I'm fully aware of how strange I sound... oh well). :P Congrats on a truly spectacular birthday present and have an amazing time during your weekend getaway!! :party: :yahoo: :happydance:

Thank you p00hping, Bitstuff!!!

Bitstuff, these are only the third pair he's bought me since we've been together (1 being non-CL). I usually prefer more practical things from him as gifts but I'd never complain either. I owe him a trip to Legoland now! My friends insist he's going to propose is why he's going all out but I don't think that's actually happening. :smile:

Thank you Shoenoob! They're too exquisite to even wear :P

Minal, thank you! He really is incredibly wonderful and I can't say enough about how good he's been to me. I feel better saying that here because all my friends are having marital/relationship problems and I feel too insensitive to brag about him or even mention this weekend, for that matter. And I don't think you sound strange, haha! Almost everything's better when it comes in miniatures. :P They're the perfect Barbie dustbag!

And I'm about to collapse...good night all!

wow! :faint: they are absolutely breath-taking techie! you look amazing in them! what a sweet SO of yours! are you taking these lovelies on your birthday weekend getaway? :graucho:

Thank you!!! Yes, I am! I've been told to find a dress to wear with them, a HL to be exact, but I'm not feeling all the fall items online. I'm hoping the boutique in NY will have a much better selection!