Something about Special Order!

Mar 1, 2006
I'd like to special order a 30 or 35 EPI speedy in Myrtille, so I enquiry LV tonite, but the answer is NO! They said they will not accept any special order of EPI leather. Too bad! :Push:

muppy

Nov 26, 2005
London
hmm.. is that just for speedy or all bags? I am pretty sure they do epi for other bags, i saw someone with an epi ellipse! (unless it is fake!)

Mar 1, 2006
muppy said:
hmm.. is that just for speedy or all bags? I am pretty sure they do epi for other bags, i saw someone with an epi ellipse! (unless it is fake!)
The SA haven't explain it to me...maybe just for Speedy.:idea:

Khoipond89

O.G.
Mar 17, 2006
New York
Wait...do they not make the EPI speedy in Myrtille?
cause...they make the EPI speedy, and Myrtille I think is still around...

what's wrong with them? ( maybe its beacuse you asked for a 35, they don't do the 35)

and they're lying I've seen Mountsouris Backpacks in EPI, trouville, Deauvilles..Loopings...I thought they were supposed to advertise special orderes what happened?

pursegalsf

Handbag Connoisseur
O.G.
Dec 5, 2005
San Francisco
They make an Epi Speedy 25 in myrtle but not the 30. I have no idea why. Kyliereese just had the 25 in myrtle a few days ago.

LVgirly

Mar 15, 2006
Canada
It might just be that they don't do the speedy 35 in Epi b/c I have definitely seen special order Epi bags (ie. Looping)

Sofibella

O.G.
Mar 14, 2006
That is odd. I wonder what the reason is that they won't make the myrtille. Is it discontinued? I know that the new epi styles are only made in red and black epi like the Vivienne and Passy. I have several special order pieces, but they are in black epi.