Something a little unexpected...

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Nordstrom Spring Sale is now live! Serious savings on customer favorites - up to 40% off with free shipping and free returns. Shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. This is just a silly story but I could not believe what happened today. I took my guinea pig Juliet out for playtime and her brother and sister (both kitties) came out too (my girl cat loves her, she gives her little kisses and likes to watch her play. My boy cat wants to eat her) so we're playing with her and all of a sudden, Julie gets mad, charges at Spots, my girl CAT and bites her leg! lol then she goes straight for my boy's face! I caught her before she got there but she was in some mood today! lol She was doing so good being nice too but then the nasty came out. I never thought my guinea pig would be trying to eat my cats! lol

Pre-attack:

[​IMG]

2. LOL! That is too funny! Hope they all can get along :smile:

3. hehe this is so funny! poor girl kitty.

4. Can't we all get along?? says the kitty to the guinea pig

I can't help but think of that old movie about the rat and the Michael Jackson song, Ben. LOL

5. Sounds like your guinea pig learned some moves of her own~!... lol... too cute!

6. Hahaha, I couldn't help but laugh imagining that. What a cute bunch you have there.

7. Your little peeg is so unassuming too, just look at her. Someone had some fire in her eyes! :roflmfao:

8. that is one feisty GP! i'll have to tell DD the story...and maybe to the cats as a cautionary tale.

9. Glad it could make you guys smile lol. The funny thing is too, I can see why she went for her brother because he sometimes takes swipes at her like "Something little! I will eat it..." but her sister has never been anything but nice to her lol