Something a bit different?

Jan 24, 2009
Hi ladies. You may or may not remember that I recently sent my purple Shimmy Hobo back to Mulberry for a quality check. I was concerned that the leather around the stitching securing the handle to the bag was tearing slightly. Alas, they rang last week to say that it was irreparable and that they would be sending it back to CO so that I could decide what I wanted to do. So, yesterday off we went to CO with an iron resolve to accept a voucher. I had decided that I would put it to good use after buying some shares and get ink Alexa with discount, voucher and a relatively painless amount of cash. The only other bag I'm lusting for atm is a pristine darwin oak Bays. A voucher wouldn't be of any help there. I could have kept the shimmy hobo and taken a partial refund but I still thought that it was still a lot of money for a bag with a problem that could get worse. I also remember some ladies having a problem with this leather and flaking/peeling. So decided to let her go. I also decided to spend the voucher, despite my resolve to save it! Hence...........
IMG_0986.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_0987.jpg
    IMG_0987.jpg
    37 KB · Views: 37
  • IMG_0988.jpg
    IMG_0988.jpg
    32.9 KB · Views: 38
  • IMG_0989.jpg
    IMG_0989.jpg
    40.2 KB · Views: 43
  • IMG_0990.jpg
    IMG_0990.jpg
    43.1 KB · Views: 60
Oh don't tell me you were at CO at the right time to grab an Oak Bays! Could you be so lucky?

It's large, it's leather, it looks oak....tell us quick!

It's a sample - so is it an experimental colour or something that the bays hasn't been done in yet?
This is exciting (and keeping me from my work!)