Somerset Shoulder Bag

Lillan

O.G.
Jul 19, 2008
Those of you that own a Somerset Shoulder Bag, what is your opinion about using it as a clutch? ( removing the strap) Will it be OK, or is the bag too “boxy” for that?
I like the size of the bag, and also the idea that I have the chance to change the straps to long straps and use it as a messenger, but I really “need” a clutch too.:thinking:

MissDee

O.G.
Aug 8, 2006
Hi Lilan,

I have the somerset shoulder bag but not thought of using it as a clutch as I tend to like a smaller bag (have the Julia)

would you like me to do some "clutch style" pics to give you an idea?

MissDee

Lillan

O.G.
Jul 19, 2008
That would be lovely if you could do that MissDee :flowers:

I do have a black zinia, but want something a bit bigger to use as a clutch.
I will not buy any bag before I get to London in May, but I would like to be quite sure what I should be looking for or what I really "need". Means I would have a list of max 5 bags to decide between.:drool:

MissDee

O.G.
Aug 8, 2006
I'm back, got my poor DH to take it......sorry I'm headless didn't want to make him do it again at this time in the evening :lol:

Somerset Shoulder bag as clutch

What are you five bags?

MissDee

Attachments

• Somerset shoulder as clutch.jpg
    Somerset shoulder as clutch.jpg
    47.9 KB · Views: 173

Lillan

O.G.
Jul 19, 2008
Thank you so much. I think it looks very good as a clutch, so it would definetely be
on my "watch list"!:yes:
The others I want to have a closer look at are so fare:
Somerset hobo
Joel

Bayswater Pouch
Ava with chain - Metallic
I will only get one "not too expensive" on this trip, since I guess they will be full price.
I will be over to UK again in July, and then I hope to get a Mabel on sale and maybe some Silver Bayswater peep toe :drool: