Somerset large tote handle drop

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I noticed that on eBay is Somerset large tote in oak. The seller says that the handle drop is 27 cm.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/MULBERRY-SOMERSET-TOTE-BAG-OAK-TUMBLE-GRAIN-LEATHER-NEW_W0QQitemZ260350042141QQcmdZViewItemQQptZWomen_s_Bags?hash=item260350042141&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14&_trkparms=72%3A1295|66%3A2|65%3A12|39%3A1|240%3A1318

I thought all Somerset totes have 22 cm handle drop? Am I wrong?

The tote is fabulous and would suit me perfectly with such a geneous handle drop. :drool:

2. My regular somerset tote has a handle drop of 22cm. it would make sense for the large tote to have a longer handle drop so that the bag is still in proportion. hopefully ditab will see this as she has the larger tote!

3. The large tote has a much longer drop than the regular (which I can't wear over a coat). So I think that sounds about right. I'll measure it tomorrow.

4. Yes, that is correct - I have just measured - and it is 27cm. Fits easily over the shoulder, even when wearing a winter coat.
    Kris

5. Hi,

Thanks very much for measuremets!

PS. The cat in your avatar is super cute

6. ^^Yes, isn't he? I guess he knows as well.....
    Kris