Somerset hobo owners here?

Mar 12, 2008
Finland
If you remember my somerset messenger fell apart and they could not fix it. Now I have a tough decision to make. Which bag to take in return...:biggrin:
I was thinking about the somerset hobo, but never seen it in real life...
Any experience on that one? I was thinking about the black/silver hw combination, but it is too S&M?LOL... I just have too many oaks so cannot take that one. I am allowed to spend 350€...Any suggestions....?

2.go.2

MustHaveMulberry
Sep 26, 2007
Surrey
Hi MF, I have this in black and adore it! It was not instant love but its so useful, lightweight and squashy! Plus its a great all weather bag!

Definately not S&M:lol: Not that I have an experience :angel:

Hope that helps!

SM have them from time to time at £206!

Mar 12, 2008
Finland
Thank you 2.go.2! I had a large somerset tote in black/silwer hw and found it a bit too S&M (or that´s what my husband said) so I let it go...

A small bayswater clutch would also be nice too... Hmm. hard decision...:P

B

bluecat_00

I've got a green one and the style is incredibly comfy and easy to use. It is lightweight and holds a surprising amount of my rubbish! I just wish I had gone for a more classic colour as I seem to have a lot of clothes that clash with the vibrant green. Perhaps it will be better in the winter when I wear almost exclusive black.

Oh just realised you said hobo - mine is a tote. Don't know how different they are but anyway the tote is very comfy.

2.go.2

MustHaveMulberry
Sep 26, 2007
Surrey
Bluecat - I've got the same tote and its not been out to play all summer! Everything I have seems to swear at it! It does make a great autumn winter bag though, like you, I live in black :smile:

MF - You're very welcome, I'll post some photos later for you to take a peek!
I adore the Bays Clutch and have this in black - keep putting the Mono Leopard one in my basket - only to chicken out!

I use mine exclusively as a shoulder bag and its a brilliant all rounder:heart:

B

bluecat_00

Lovely to see you back 2.go.2, haven't "seen" you for ages.

2.go.2

MustHaveMulberry
Sep 26, 2007
Surrey
I'm having a thick day.....can some-one tell me how to include photos please?

Just realised I've not done this before:rolleyes:

fuzzyfelt27

Jun 25, 2009
Hi 2.go.2 - if you click on the icon with the mountain and sun (yellow and grey) and paste the URL from photobucket, or wherever you have your pics uploaded. Or click the paperclip, if you get that icon, and upload the pic direct from your desktop or folder.