Somerset Hobo - How many colours?

Hi,

Does anyone know how many colours the Somerset hobo comes in please? After an extensive search for a small-ish work bag I think I've found it in the Somerset hobo. I'm about to get someone to help me buy one but just wanted to make sure I've got all the information at hand. Thanks!

Also, if any of you have any modeling pics of the hobo I'd really appreciate if you could show me! Just for a gauge of the size. I know I should go to the shops myself but I'm just so lazy... :P

I have a chocolate one (the largest size) great everyday bag but very plain. I have seen them in oak chocolate and black NTV. The newer pebbled leather ones seem to come in the classic colours and green and red. Haven't seen any other colour

I have a chocolate one (the largest size) great everyday bag but very plain. I have seen them in oak chocolate and black NTV. The newer pebbled leather ones seem to come in the classic colours and green and red. Haven't seen any other colour

Thanks numnut. The plainness suits me as I want my work bag to be as understated as possible and very functional. The size and shape of the Somerset hobo should hopefully be exactly what I'm after!

Thanks mulberryfloss and LovinMyMulberry - think I'm going to go with one of the classic colours! I think if they had it in yellow I might be tempted but since they don't then it's classic colours!