Somerset hobo hardware--silver or brass?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Has anyone seen the hobo with silver hardware on the oak?

Do you like it ?

:flowers:
    Thought it was brass with oak but Mulberry tell me though the website looks brass it is silver!

2. Hi, don't remember seeing the silver - but the chocolate has brass.
    I don't want to put you off but please double check where the handle is stitched on. I took mine back because you could see glue/non dyed leather and it didn't look nice!! Perhaps I was just unlucky. I exchanged it for an e/w bays. I posted a thread about it.

3. Thankyou I will check. Do you think Mulberry website wrong again!!!!!

4. ive got the oak purse with silver and i LOVE it! x

5. I've got the oak small purse with silver hardware - much prefer the silver tbh. My anthony special is oak with silver hardware too and it is a really good match .....I'm not a fan of the duller bronze finish hardware , much prefer the gold or the silver

Attached Files:

6. ^^ lovely items ltd....but then i am a sucker for oak!

7. Thanks for the pics very kind of you to take the trouble. Silver does look good I must admit ,so it is out there----all is forgiven at Mulberry :smile:

8. No trouble at all taking the pics - I ermm had them on file already , I'm currently doing a research project on Mulberry .....:graucho:

9. ^^ :lol::lol::lol:

10. Where did you get the purse with silver--Mulberry web shows brass ?

Love the Anthony, I have three little beauties:smile: