Someone's happy...,-))))))))))

bagmaniac23

always searching...
O.G.
Sep 8, 2007
Hey guys and girls...

A couple of weeks ago i started a thread about whether r not i should buy the roxanne tote...on monday while i was in london i went to the store to buy the bag but...:smile:

while i was in the store sth else in oak caught my eye...the large bayswater!!!

I don't know why but i tried on both bags and the bayswater just felt right...:smile:

ok now the crazy thing thing is that have a picadilly in chocolate and i feel a bit guilty for buying a similar bag but it was what i wanted..and plus i can wear the new bag over the shoulder because for a guy like me it's difficult to fit the picadilly over the shoulder...

my mother told me not to feel bad since this shape is better than roxanne(any objections please refer to my mom..:shrugs:) and that i use the picadilly anyways as luggage...

so now i'm happy...please share my joy and help remove all my guilts...:yahoo:

cheers everyone

P.S I used it today for university with my laptop and sketching paper inside and it was great...:yahoo:

P.S Photos to come one of these days

Oh that's great and I don't think you should feel bad for buying a similar bag to one you already have - most of us have the same bag in different colours.

I think this bag sounds perfect for you.

Well done, congratulations on your purchase, you can't go wrong with a large Bays!

I own a a4 Roxy and love it, and also have smaller bays which I love, at the end of the day you choose the one you'll get the most wear out of, and big bays had your name on it, congratulations!

hey guys and girls
thank you very much for your replies...you made me feel so good...
due to some personal problems i wasn't able to log in but now everything's fine(?) and i'm back...:P

so as promised some photos...this is how i went to the university today...on my other thread about the roxanne a girl told me that i'm gonna be the first mulberry guy on the thread...i can't believe there are no more guys here...c'mon show us what you got

p.s sorry about the quality of the photos but it's from my laptop...destroyed my camera over christmas...:faint:

p.s.2 as a reference for the size I'm 181 78kg...

p.s.3 everyday i love this bag more and more...:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

Attachments

• Photo 17.jpg
    Photo 17.jpg
    73.8 KB · Views: 107
  • Photo 22.jpg
    Photo 22.jpg
    87.3 KB · Views: 90
  • Photo 14.jpg
    Photo 14.jpg
    87.5 KB · Views: 93
  • Photo 16.jpg