someone's gotta buy this pewter weekender

1. wow, i can't believe that nobody's responded yet (?)...poor little pewter weekender, all alone in far away hong kong :sad:

2. oh... gorgeous!!!! but i already have the exact same one.. hehee

3. aaallabama, you should go for it.;)
    the pewter is a really amazing color and by far my favorite. and, you're already heard all the downsides of the metallic bags so there won't be any surprises! :P

4. It is Gorgeous! :biggrin::flowers:
    Go for it aaallabama!

5. Sweeeeet

6. Go for it A, it's gorgeous!

7. bama, girl! this beauty is calling your name!!!! :love: please get her-she's tooooo gorgeous to pass up!

8. oh geez, you girls aren't helping me one little bit :Push: ...i'd love it if i were a little taller or the bag was a little smaller...but the weekenders really look humongo on me & i've already got one of these silly bags sitting on my shelf :P

9. oh god, i wish i had money to spare right now. I love this bag, darn darn darn.

10. lol, i wish i had the $$$ & was about 4 inches taller (which is an even bigger problem :P )...i swear, this bag kept me up all night on friday :shocked: ...and i kept thinking about it all day yesterday too...i just want it to go away so i don't have to look at it anymore...someone please buy that darn bag!!!

11. hey A, what color is sitting on your shelf? weekenders are not silly bags!!!:cool: :cool: :cool:

12. awe, i meant silly as a term of endearment chaussure-girl :love:...the weekender is one of my favorite styles too, i'm just too little to pull them off very well (which is killing me!!!)...i've got an ink weekender that i adore, but i haven't used her yet :smile:

13. OH my god, you have an ink Weekender! So Jealouso! I'm sure it's beautiful.

14. that's so sweet kahk3000, my ink is a really pretty bag :yes:...i'm so in :heart: with the weekender style...i just wish i was a little taller so they'd look better on me...i got my ink mainly for trips on planes, trains & automobiles (lol!!!)...but haven't been able to get away yet this year...for some reason i'm just drawn to these bags, even though they make me look like a munchkin :P

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice