~ Someone was flirting my with baggy today! LOL! ~

lol....it really is funny guys...I found it highly amusing!

^^ No idea why she wouldn't just compliment the bag...? Maybe she was too shy? :confused1:

irishpandabear: nah, I didn't feel uncomfortable in any way, it was just real funny!

LV Luvr: it's the big Görtz shoe store in downtown Hamburg (Mönckebergstrasse)...the best place for shoe shopping! :tup:

LVbabydoll: that's hilarious! Maybe the flower symbols on your mom's speedy were coming out to greet her!

Melocoton: ha ha! I really hope people think my baggy is real...that's why I hate white vachetta, makes it look fakey fakey! Should be tanning her more now...

Bagladie: can't wait to receive my first real compliment on my baggy!

LOL! How cute! I know I've done some obvious staring at people's bags before too trying to assess their authenticity. If she liked your bag she could have told you or personally asked you if she questioned it. I think being up front is the best, but I know some people have issues with that. Cute story!

Thanks for all the comments folks! Actually, I had the impression that the SA really really liked my bag but was too shy to make any comment over it....She was in her mid-20's and very sweet, and it didn't look like she was questioning my baggy's authenticity (I certainly hope not!) :supacool::heart:

When I saw that bag in the boutique in Honolulu, I totally fell in love. That baggy pm is incredible, beautiful, majestical. Not sure why I love her so much, but what a bag!