Someone waiting for Totally pm in monogram?

Sep 26, 2006
Originally I wanted to buy the Galliera as my next bag but it is open top which I do not like.
I went to the boutique a dozen times to try on the Totally in azur and the Galliera- the SA must think I am crazy.

The Totally one hands down and looks very cute.

I am still nervous as no SA knows about the monogram version. I so hope that it gets not delayed (can not forget about the delays of the Neverful in damier here in Europe).
So now I am waiting- any news on the release date? The last I heard was june.
Anyone else waiting for this bag?

Last edited:
I also like the Totally bag. Right now I am debating whether to wait for it to come out in mono or to get the Montorgueil PM. Both bags seem like great everyday bags.

I bought the Totally in azur the other day...It's BEAUTIFUL!! Such a great everyday bag, and it's really comfortable on the shoulder. The SA told me that the monogram version will come out in May. I asked if it will come out in the damier and she told me that there's no word of that yet.

I bought the Totally in azur the other day...It's BEAUTIFUL!! Such a great everyday bag, and it's really comfortable on the shoulder. The SA told me that the monogram version will come out in May. I asked if it will come out in the damier and she told me that there's no word of that yet.

Is yours the pm or mm? Do you have any modeling pics? :biggrin: