Someone tell me ALL about the stephen mono!!

1. I have seen some of the pics of this bag from PF(beautiful by the way!!!) and am starting to :heart: LOVE:heart: this bag!!! There is a picture of Jessica Simpson going to the airport and I think she has this bag on.......anyone seen it?? Can't remember where I saw it......:shrugs:

Anyways....I really am interested in this bag. I love big bags, but I don't want to carry a duffle bag with me, KWIM?? I am wondering if this bag would fit the bill.....I would love a bag that I could hand carry AND have a should strap, like my Bbag....and this one does!!!! Is it to big for everyday use?

So, what are the opinions on this bag? AND most importantly....where could I get one? Is eluxury.com going to have this bag eventually?? TIA!!!

2. That bag is stunning and it is a limited edition for fall/winter. I believe that you can put your name on a waiting list....stunning...the only down size is that the leopard stephen is over 4k canadian...way too much $$$ for me but, if you can afford it I say go for it because it is soo unique and hot!!!!!!!!!!!!

3. Jessica Simpson makes the gold version look nice. But I prefer the leather version

[​IMG]

4. I have the Mono version of the STEPHEN and I personally prefer it to the GOLD LEopard one..I saw it IRL and felt there was WAY too much going on .....

5. Yeah, that bag isn't for everybody me included. I think you have to have a real strong style to carry it off & I am pretty sure our members who do have it can wear the h.e. double hockey stickes out of it. Just not for me.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice