Someone stop me from buying any more of these!

boyoverboard

Obsessed and in LoVe
O.G.
Feb 9, 2010
Much to my disappointment, LV still don't have any of the bags I want in stock........ but I saw this little guy was finally available, so I bought him instead.

P1100121.jpg

And an updated shot of my little clés family, including my last acquired piece - the yellow Epi key holder (if that counts!) The frightening thing is, there are still at least four clés that I can think of that I still want! Someone stop me!!!

P1100124.jpg

^ Thanks! :biggrin:

What new blue Vernis colour??? :wtf: I haven't heard about this, but this is very bad - it's almost guaranteed I'll want it, being that it's a clés and blue is my favourite colour.

I still really want one in Pomme as well, but I don't know if I can justify that just yet on top of all my others. :lol:

They are pretty. But you could have bought a bag or two instead;) If you can afford both - that's great, but if have to choose - I would spend on bags. Enjoy your treasures!

Thanks everyone!

It's one of Louis best pieces though!! I have the same addiction!!

Totally. They're so useful. I just need to try and make sure that I'm using them all equally as often and that they all feel LVoed! :lol:

OMG boyoverboard! I just purchased mine in the Idylle Fusain! If I couldn't have the Speedy new, damnit I would have something!!!

Congrats! The Idylle clés is on my list too..... :graucho:

I love them! I can't help you with not buying more though because I have 6 myself. :sad:

They're so addictive, aren't they? After I get the three or four I still want at the moment, I think I'm really going to have to draw a line under my clés collection! :lol: