Someone stole my B-bag package

Gosh i feel so sorry for u!
It makes me sohooo angry:cursing::wtf::cursing::cursing::wtf:
I mean u make an effort to find exactly the bag u love,the bag u saved ur money for,maybe even go through the ebay hustle and then ..somebody steals ur package?!
arrrrrghhh:yucky:.....I really really hope everything works out somehow!

okay ill go and cool down now:shame:

Gosh i feel so sorry for u!
It makes me sohooo angry:cursing::wtf::cursing::cursing::wtf:
I mean u make an effort to find exactly the bag u love,the bag u saved ur money for,maybe even go through the ebay hustle and then ..somebody steals ur package?!
arrrrrghhh:yucky:.....I really really hope everything works out somehow!

okay ill go and cool down now:shame:

Thanks for understanding me..I think it is beyond that..It was special order I waited about a month to get this bag..and it is stolen and I didnt get to see or feel it..dammit. After all that I get nothing but anger and FedEx claim ..:cursing:

so sorry to hear this! i hope it turns up! Perhaps she will come to her senses and the bag will magically appear at your door step? sending you good thoughts!
Since we didnt hear back from her (Even though she told me she has alot of boxes that are not open and will check it for me)I guess she is keeping it or selling it..who knows..She still checking it since she has couple hundred of boxes No hope this liar:cursing: But thanks for positive thoughts~~:lol:

Since we didnt hear back from her (Even though she told me she has alot of boxes that are not open and will check it for me)I guess she is keeping it or selling it..who knows..She still checking it since she has couple hundred of boxes No hope this liar:cursing: But thanks for positive thoughts~~:lol:

Whoa. eBay addict, or....?

I hope you get your bag back!!

i would go over there again, and ask if you can help her go through the boxes. let her know how upset you are, and how you havent been able to sleep. Maybe she will fall for the sentimentality. or at least feel like **** for being a thief!!!!!!!

lulu, I had a similar experience just last month when Saks is suppose to ship a Nanette Lepore jacket to me. Never got the package and Fedex denied Saks' claim that the package was never delivered!! :cursing: Saks was going to reverse the temp credit given to me and ask me to file something with my credit card company (which will take days or even weeks!!) when I finally spoke to a manager who said they will take care of things on their end. It just stinks that we have to go through the trouble of waiting for the package and then waiting for this whole loss recovery process when it's Fedex that's leaving these packages left and right. According to Saks, my package was "left at the front door" and I live in an 30-unit apartment complex with an on-site manager AND the intercom has a BIG sign that says "manager is available to sign for all packages!" ARRG.

I hope you will get your bag soon!! :flowers:

lulu, I had a similar experience just last month when Saks is suppose to ship a Nanette Lepore jacket to me. Never got the package and Fedex denied Saks' claim that the package was never delivered!! :cursing: Saks was going to reverse the temp credit given to me and ask me to file something with my credit card company (which will take days or even weeks!!) when I finally spoke to a manager who said they will take care of things on their end. It just stinks that we have to go through the trouble of waiting for the package and then waiting for this whole loss recovery process when it's Fedex that's leaving these packages left and right. According to Saks, my package was "left at the front door" and I live in an 30-unit apartment complex with an on-site manager AND the intercom has a BIG sign that says "manager is available to sign for all packages!" ARRG.

I hope you will get your bag soon!! :flowers:

Thanks for sharing your story. So did you get your money back? I didnt know FedEx can even deny claim..Now I'm getting nervious about claim..They are totally messed up. From now on whatever I order I will not use FedEx..:hysteric:

Oh, that is so frustrating!!! I remember that I ordered my emerald twiggy from AR. Sure enough, the package was left on my doorstep. The good thing was that my neighbors and even my UPS man is really cool. Sometimes, he'll hide my package behind the plants by the door and stuff like that. If my neighbors know that I'm out of town, they'll take my package in until I come back. Good thing to have all boys as neighbors.

I hope you get your bag! In the meantime, you're a much better person than me. I'd probably stalk that weird neighbor to find out whether she did or did not take my bag. I'm a little crazy that way, but only about bags!

I didn't know FEDEX could deny a claim like that. I mean, you didn't get the bag! That's pretty messed up! Hang in there! I hope your baby comes back to you soon!

this is just sad... If that woman stole your bag she is really nasty and a horrible, horrible person. I think you should go over there again and ask her to help her open her boxes, as someone suggested. So is NM sending you another bag? Hope this works out for you... hugs!

I would go over there also! How hard is it to look thru the boxes to find one with YOUR name on it ??? Wouldn't need to actually OPEN all of them!
Or else I would call the police and tell them she stole your box ... you might get a nice officer to come over and "scare" her into letting you check her ton of boxes ...

Another sad Bbag story (religous twiggy & now stolen Bbag). I'm sorry to hear this and sorry for the stress and disappointment it is causing you. I would hope that if she does have it that guilt finally takes over and she would slip it on your doorstep one night for you to find. She would be silly to keep it as if she wore it you would see she has it (or she would have to sell it and keep it boxed). I hope things work out (either you are ensured a credit or your bag suddenly turns up on your doorstep).

I think Neimans, Saks, etc need to stop shipping ground where a signature isnt required and charge the $30+ for reliable shipping. Shipping a bag thats over $1000 ground with no signature required is just plain stupid. I would rather pay the extra money and actually get my item.
oh donna,
you have a point:yes: