Someone stole my B-bag package

I had several packages stolen from my mailbox, I always suspected the neighbor so thank heaven's we have moved!
Karma will bite her in the bum - hope you get you money back :heart:

That's really awful :sad: I'm so suprised they didn't ask for a signature! Even then, why wouldn't you just knock on the door and leave the package if for some reason their schedule means they can't wait to give it to you personally.

im sorry that this had happened to you!!
I hope you get the truth out of this!!
karma will bite HARD in the butt of the person who took it!!

I hope everything will work out~

Im terribly sorry for you.

I am going through a similar situation right now with USPS. I won a 700 dollar LV wallet. Well I was home ALL day the day the tracking says it was delivered, and I even saw the mail woman leave our mail and went straight outside for it. No package. After calling everyone under the sun the mail woman thinks she left it on the street over, and went there to ask them for it. Of course they didn't fess up to having it. So the seller is going to try and file a claim with USPS, but said they will probably deny it since the tracking says it was delivered. So 500 dollars down the drain is just lovely.

What i don't get is how USPS could deny the insurance claim. What if the Postal worker scanned it delivered and just decided to take it? or what if someone at the post office scanned it delivered and then decided to take it?

this is why i always insist on signature confirmation...Once Fed Ex left a VERY expensive (and irreplaceable) bbag purchase under my neighbor's truck! I frantically looked for it for an hour before I was able to get though to a representative who said it was left by the garage (turns out...my NEIGHBORS garage)

ALWAYS insist on signature confirmation, then they have to hand it to you personally ....and if anyone else signs for it..it notes who....for an extra 2 dollars or so, the peace of mind it gives is invaluable

good luck! (and...unethical people suck!!)

Im terribly sorry for you.

I am going through a similar situation right now with USPS. I won a 700 dollar LV wallet. Well I was home ALL day the day the tracking says it was delivered, and I even saw the mail woman leave our mail and went straight outside for it. No package. After calling everyone under the sun the mail woman thinks she left it on the street over, and went there to ask them for it. Of course they didn't fess up to having it. So the seller is going to try and file a claim with USPS, but said they will probably deny it since the tracking says it was delivered. So 500 dollars down the drain is just lovely.

What i don't get is how USPS could deny the insurance claim. What if the Postal worker scanned it delivered and just decided to take it? or what if someone at the post office scanned it delivered and then decided to take it?
OMG They deny the insurance claim?? I've never heard that before..hmm
USPS Is not bad FedEX is really bad so I do not use their services at all.
I hope things work out for ya soon~~:yes:

oh, nooooooo~~~i feel sooooo sorry for you!!!
i can't image how i would react if my b-bag package gotta stolen~:crybaby:
i think NM must have insurance on this, and it's Fedex's job to RING the Bell and get your SIGNATURE!!! i usually never home when they come w/ my package, but i would always tell them to leave it by the door~what happened to you should be an alert for me on that~:sad:

You have a strong argument that you never received the bag. Dropping it off in front of a residence does not constitute delivery. Your front step, although your private property, is still accessible to the public. Fight this - you should get your money back or a new bag. A good lesson for us all - unfortunately at your expense . . .:cursing:

Imagine if she did take it. It's not like she could wear it or return it. Keep your eyes on Ebay. Anyway, I know how you feel I had a 2 packages stolen from me. 1 from Eluxury a few years ago & 1 from Smart Bargains last year. It sucks especially when you can't wait for your item/s to arrive.

The same thing happened to me the only thing is I left my front door open ALL DAY. Nothing was touched - Thank God! I left my door open for atleast 8 hours.:nuts: :wtf:

Well I think she can wear it ..She goes out to work early in the morning..she just drive out of her garage so I dont see her..As soon as her car parked in her garage she closes her garage door.. I dont even know her name and acutally it was second time I saw her yesterday since she moved in. She is werid one for sure..:cursing:

I think Neimans, Saks, etc need to stop shipping ground where a signature isnt required and charge the $30+ for reliable shipping. Shipping a bag thats over $1000 ground with no signature required is just plain stupid. I would rather pay the extra money and actually get my item.