Someone pls tell me about elev sage

Gmag75

Dec 17, 2011
So I think I may have to return two or three bags because I just don't use them. I'll have enough credit to splurge on a really nice bag. So I'm thinking the Kristin elevated sage. Anyone have this bag? Why do u like her? Comments, advice? Thx!!

I have the python Sage, so it's not exactly the same, but I can tell you that it is a heavier bag due to the leather and hardware, and it's a pretty big bag. However, none of those things deter me because I love large bags and I'm used to heavy Legacy pieces. I love the elevated leather Sages!

I have the python Sage, so it's not exactly the same, but I can tell you that it is a heavier bag due to the leather and hardware, and it's a pretty big bag. However, none of those things deter me because I love large bags and I'm used to heavy Legacy pieces. I love the elevated leather Sages!

How big? Is it as big as a msb? Do u use it everyday?

Hi,
I had both the Elevated Pebbled leather Sage in Warm Gray and the Elevated Black Goat Sage which I have now! I ended up returning the Pebbled Leather Sage because I was not to certain I liked it! I just got the Black Goat Sage and love her!!! The Leather on both the Pebbled Leather Sage and Goat Sage is so nice and thick!!! The hardware is nicely done on both Sages. I don't think you can go wrong with the Sage in any color!!!
Good Luck with your decision!!!

Lynne :biggrin:

How big? Is it as big as a msb? Do u use it everyday?

I don't use it everyday, no.
It's a different shape than the MSB, more rounded. But if you love your MSB and like the size, you'll like the Sage, too. The Sage has much more structure, whereas the MSB puddles and drapes and slouches.

Here are my two reveals - the first is the Black Sage

http://forum.purseblog.com/coach/my-black-beauty-and-some-blue-too-724739.html

the second one is the Warm Gray Sage

http://forum.purseblog.com/coach/a-warm-gray-midnight-with-a-touch-plum-707906.html

Both bags are large - 15 3/4" (L) x 13 1/2" (H) x 4 3/4" (W)

Hope this helps with your decision!

Lynne :biggrin:

Thanks Lynne!! Now I'm not too sure if I want such a big bag since I have three msbs. Is it a lot bigger than a lindsey?

I have 3 Sages now, the pearl python (which I haven't used yet), gray elevated leather, and black goat. I love the style! I think it looks great! It does get heavy when out shopping for awhile. But it is pretty comfy to carry. The gray and the black are very slouchy now, which I love.

Here are some comparison pics between Sage and Lindsey. The Lindsey is not as deep front to back as the Sage, it is more slim. I find the Sage more comfortable on the shoulder with short handles than Lindsey, because Lindsey is a bit of a tight fit. And Lindsey's long strap is a little short for me for crossbody (I am 5'7"), but Sage has an adjustable strap and I love the length for crossbody.

IMG_3072.jpg
IMG_3739.jpg

IMG_3074.jpg
IMG_3735.jpg

IMG_3077.jpg
IMG_3604-Copy.jpg

Here is a link to my reveal of the Sage with more pictures if you are interested: http://forum.purseblog.com/coach/lo...-what-worthy-using-725634-3.html#post20787063

I love the leather and the details on the black goat Sage and am very pleased with my purchase. I think it is a bag I will use for years to come.

Hope this helps, and good luck with your decision!

I have 3 Sages now, the pearl python (which I haven't used yet), gray elevated leather, and black goat. I love the style! I think it looks great! It does get heavy when out shopping for awhile. But it is pretty comfy to carry. The gray and the black are very slouchy now, which I love.

Here are some comparison pics between Sage and Lindsey. The Lindsey is not as deep front to back as the Sage, it is more slim. I find the Sage more comfortable on the shoulder with short handles than Lindsey, because Lindsey is a bit of a tight fit. And Lindsey's long strap is a little short for me for crossbody (I am 5'7"), but Sage has an adjustable strap and I love the length for crossbody.

IMG_3072.jpg
IMG_3739.jpg

IMG_3074.jpg
IMG_3735.jpg

IMG_3077.jpg
IMG_3604-Copy.jpg

Here is a link to my reveal of the Sage with more pictures if you are interested: http://forum.purseblog.com/coach/lo...-what-worthy-using-725634-3.html#post20787063

I love the leather and the details on the black goat Sage and am very pleased with my purchase. I think it is a bag I will use for years to come.

Hope this helps, and good luck with your decision!

Omg, thank u so much for all the info! I really appreciate it!! I would love the black, but I too have a blk msb and a black Mia Maggie. Will another one be too many black bags? I was looking at the grey, but would that be in danger of color transfer?

I like the elevated sage because of the size (I like big bags) that it's a little structured but still soft. The leather is just different (at least on my blue smoke) than any of my other bags so it feels unique. I love the hardware and the zipper is extremely sturdy and it opens wide. And the double straps fit easily over the shoulder so it slouches like a hobo but is structured enough to still hold its shape like a satchel on the bottom. It is one of the BEST designs coach has done for their newer bags- I love it. :biggrin:

Oooo!!! I'm getting more excited about this bag!! I have a black elev sage on hold at the fp store. I'm exchanging my jayden and my mini glossy. I was debating bet the black Lindsey and the black sage. I already have a saddle Lindsey and I love her! But well see when I see them both side by side!!

I have always loved the sage and have been watching all of the reveals but held off because of how large I had heard it was. Well, I went to the fp store recently to try on sunglasses with my 25% off coupon and I fell in love with the black goat leather sage and took her home :smile: It slouches very well so she is very roomy but doesn't seem too big at all. It is heavy but fits on the shoulder perfectly and the crossbody length is great.

Omg, thank u so much for all the info! I really appreciate it!! I would love the black, but I too have a blk msb and a black Mia Maggie. Will another one be too many black bags? I was looking at the grey, but would that be in danger of color transfer?

You're welcome! I don't think you can ever have too many black bags, lol. I love black bags and wear them a lot. Some would say I have too many, but the black goat Sage was unique enough to be added to my collection anyway. And you never have to worry about color transfer.

I have the first gray Sage and have worn it with jeans and have had no issues with color transfer. The leather on the new gray Sage is different, though.